Chapter 2

☀️Tom's POV☀️

In my hotel room, I woke up to my computer screen. There was (y/n)'s Instagram page. I fully opened my eyes- Unaware of what I was searching last night. I felt a bit off. But I got to my hotel room and, missed seeing her face.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text from the angel herself.

"Hey Tom. I was thinking we could go golfing?"  I smiled at my phone.

"Sounds good! Meet me at my hotel room at 12:00 ;) !" I was excited for our date. I mean I think it's a date. I got up and picked out my outfit. Wearing my black golf shorts, paired with a royal blue shirt.

A knock was at my door. 12:00 already? I started feeling nervous for some reason. I open the door and there she stood. Her (h/c) hair flowing down like gentle waves. She was wearing jean shorts, when I looked at her shirt I let out a laugh. Really? She was wearing a "The Amazing Spider-Man" shirt.

"I dressed for the occasion." She opened her arms to show her shirt with more detail. I smiled at her quirkiness.

  "Ha Ha. Lets go." I walk out and shut the door behind me. We both walk down the hall in silence, I look over and she fiddles with her fingers. Awkwardly I place my hand on her back, she suddenly stops and looks at me.

"Hey are you okay?" I could see the worry in her eyes. She sighs and hangs her head.

"Im sorry, Im so stupid. So so stup-"

"(y/n)!" I stop her from finishing her sentence.
"You are not stupid!" I tell her peacefully.  She smiles, every time I saw her beautiful smile, I couldn't help but smile myself.

"Okay okay. I feel stupid, because I invited you golfing and I don't even know how to golf." She facepalms and sighs.
"I just saw on your Instagram that you go golfing often-" She gasps.
"Not that I stalk you! Its just that." She stutters as she stops herself from embarrassing her self anymore.

"Don't worry. You have me, a master at golf to help you." I pat her back lightly. For a while I leave my hand on her back, her warmth tingled my hand. We stare at each other until I remove my hand from her back. I cough.

"Lets go."

"(y/n).." I look at the entrance of the golfing place. "This is mini golf." I look at her with confusion.

"Isn't golfing and mini golfing the same thing?" She shrugs.

"Sure." I laugh as we walk in the place. We pay our entrance and go to the first put with our golf clubs.

"I really have no idea how to swing the stick." She playfully swings it.

"I'll help you." I set down my own club. I go behind her and push my body against hers. Her scent hit my nose, her back was now pushed against my torso, I reached over to hold the club. Her hands were smushed next to mine on the handle. I tempt to make a swinging motion, and she followed. I helped her struck the golf ball. The ball traveled down the straight path, it then hit on of the rocks and it stopped.

"There you go." I continue to grip the club. She turns around, her face inches away from mine. I examine her up close face and she pulls away from my grip.

"Thanks Tom." She steps back.

I nod. "We'll its my turn. Bet I can get a hole in one."

☀️Your POV☀️

Tom hit the last ball in the hole. I clap as he walks over to me.

"Yay! The games over." I groan. I lost miserably. I grab my phone and look at the time. It was almost 2 o'clock. I put my phone away as Tom approaches me.