pancakes!

"Hey, wake up sleepyhead! It's time to get uuuupppp!!!"  I pat Johnny on the butt through his blanket with my socked foot, shaking his body but only getting a very sleepy "mehhhh" noise from the boy himself. I've been trying to make this man wake up for what feels like hours now, but he's the sleepiest boy I've ever met! Brown hair adorably messed up from bedhead, long body covered up in a fuzzy gray blanket, and cuddling into his favorite stuffed animals, he looks so peaceful and handsome..Too bad he's too busy being peaceful to get my pancakes hot and fresh though. Jokes on him. I groaned in defeat and turned on my heel, heading back to the kitchen to start my pancake quest.

Mix the batter and the ingredients together, add vanilla extract and chocolate chips, grease the heated pan, make the pancakes and fail to realize the fact that a pair of long arms have wrapped around your waist. Wait, what was that last one?

I snapped out of my pancake-focused trance and tilted my head up to see a tall handsome brunette boy with a little smirk on his face looking down on me. "The sleepyhead is awake!" I happily exclaim, turning my body away from the stove and wrapping my arms around Johnny's waist. "Once I smelled pancakes I had to come, yknow? Priorities." Johnny sighed, still a little bit asleep. "But you couldn't come when I asked you to?" I teased, pinching the others cheek and turning back to the stove to avoid a burnt pancake. "I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you somehow~" the brunette whined, his cold hands traveling under my shirt and to my sensitive back, making me yelp a little in surprise. "Just eat my pancakes and tell me they're delicious and I'll be happy as can be" I flipped the pancake, then leaned the back of my head on Johnny's firm chest. "Did you sleep well, my love?" Johnny asks with a head tilt. I smile at the pet name and nod my head, closing my eyes peacefully. "Did you?" I sighed, opening my eyes to see Johnny's handsome face. "No; " he shifted his weight to his other foot, "I had a bad dream" I flip my pancake, set the spatula down, and turned around to give the tall boy a hug. "Do you want to talk about it baby?" I rub his back, trying to comfort him. He tightens his grip on me and moves his hand to rub my hair, he nods his head and takes a little breath.

"We were walking down a street and someone tried to take you from me, they picked you right up and ran off," he takes a moment to think; "I remember being really scared, running after you and hearing your cries for help-" he pauses once again and I squeeze my arms around him a little tighter to reassure him. "Johnny baby.." I whisper; nuzzling my head against his chest, "I'm never going anywhere, I promise. I'm never leaving you, if anyone lays a hand on me I'll fight them off like the big (y/g) I am..I never ever want to leave you, please don't be scared that I will," I feel Johnny's hand grasp my face and tilt my head to face him, his eyes, which seemed to appear to be made from only the finest and rarest chocolate in the world, boring into me with concern and worry. "Please stay." He whispers, lightly dragging his thumb across my cheek. "You really want me to stick around?" I tilt my head and my eyes tilt on their own towards the ground in uncertainty. "Of course I do, (Y/N) why wouldn't I?" He grabs my attention by pinching my cheek just slightly. I bring him closer to me and shrug my shoulders, breathing in his calming scent, thanking whatever angels are up there for sending me someone so precious.

"Those pancakes are probably charred into oblivion by now"

"(y/g)" = your gender