☁️

Johnny puts the car in park as I stare out the window full of excitement..Today is our first date in a while since Johnny's been so busy, but I finally got him on a free day so, now all his attention is mine! "We're here baby, you wanna grab the quilt from the back?" I turn my head towards the handsome brunette and nod my head a couple times with a smile on my face. Today makes me so happy I don't even know how to express it, I give John a quick kiss on the cheek, turn my body towards the back to grab the quilt and when I turn back into my original position the boy is just staring at me with adoration in his eyes. I give him a questioning look, but he shakes his head in response. I'm too excited to give it any more thought so I open the passenger door, hop out onto the fresh grass, and look at the big ol' hill I picked out for our date spot with a grin on my face. I turn towards Johnny who's just now getting out of the car, "Are you ready to go, dear?" I ask while tilting my head.

The tall boy nods and I start making my way up the steep green hill, trudging through as if I'm a mountain climber. I find the perfect spot underneath a tree decorated with pink blossoms and a long trunk and lay out the quilt for Johnny and I to lay on, I set my butt on the pink floral blanket and pat a spot next to me with my hand where John can sit, he gives me a shy smile and sits right next to me. I scootch my butt towards him and hug his waist. "Is something up, baby?" he murmurs, playing with my hair. I shake my head, I just really missed him more than anything. As I let go of him, Johnny pats my head and shimmies his way into a lying down position and I follow suit.

I gaze into the blue sky littered with white fluffy clouds and giggle, "Look Johnny, that cloud looks like a sheep!" I point my finger towards it, his eyes follow the direction, and then he turns his heads towards me, "Don't they all kinda look like sheep? I mean, they're all white and fluffy and stuff." I pout, still looking at the sky, "I guess; but," I point my finger towards another cloud, "that one definitely looks like a turtle." I hear the cutest giggle from the boy, which I'll take as agreement. His finger points up at the sky next, "That one looks like a puppy, doesn't it?" I hum and nod in agreement, making my way to cuddle into his side. I lay my head on his chest, setting my arm near his waist, making myself situated and comfortable, and he rests one of his arms around my shoulder. The date continues this way until it's end; cuddling, giggling, looking at the sky, and pointing out clouds in cute and funny shapes to each other...And I couldn't ask for anything more.