Kongpop's Stress

**Kongpop's POV**

I know many people think having an innocent, cute and gullible boyfriend like Arthit is such a blessing and I'm so lucky to have him well I am but damn I'm having such a hard time around him.

After meeting his friends that day I asked him whether he'll do "Anything?" and of course that kid replied yes.

I finally took him to my room and sat on a chair in front of him looking at him seductively.

He, in return, was just staring at me with a confused expression.

"Baby I need you" I told him.

"Umm P'Kong I'm right here" he replied innocently.

"No, I need you to help me" I again said.

"Yes, P'Kong what is it? The file we left incomplete before going out?" He asked and was going to get the file so I just held his hand and made him stand in front of me.

"Kitten It's hurting me" I told him.

"What's hurting you P'? Do you want me to call the doctor?" He replied and I just facepalmed.

"No baby I'm hurting here and I only need you" I said pointing to my crotch with my chin.

Finally, I thought he understood because he just said "Oh" and went on his knees in front of me.

Woah I thought I would have to teach him a few things but I guess he's not so innocent after all.

He raised his arms and I just closed my eyes in anticipation. I really wanna know what he'll do.

But that stupid kid, he just started massaging my thighs and looked at me with such a cute and innocent expression, I didn't have the heart to tell him what I wanted him to do.

So I tortured myself again because my boyfriend is so dumb.

And this is just one incident, I decided to wait a few days to actually tell him what I really have in mind, we can do it after the internship I guess? Yeah, that would be better because I don't think I'll let him do anything anymore if he did let me do him.

So here I am sitting in my CEO's chair and my boyfriend is spread out on the table and his ass is right in front of me because he thought it was a good idea to reach for the pen from my side to the end of other side,of course, it would have been a good idea, if I was not restraining myself from doing anything to him god is he really trying to torture me now?

He then Finally stood up and passed me the pen with a smile oblivious to what he just did to me, ugh I think I'll go crazy now.

The next day, I had to meet Aim first so Arthit came directly to my office alone. I think of a plan while walking to my office, Yes, it's Friday I should just invite him over for a date tomorrow and give him an idea of what I actually want. Yes, just today, it's almost over you can get through this. I motivated myself and went inside but my eyes widened in shock as soon as I entered.

There he was, half of his shirt open, laying on the couch facing the door. What the hell is he doing now?

I went towards him and he just laughed as I just controlled myself from jumping on him and just taking his entire shirt off.

"Ahh sorry P', I buttoned my shirt wrong, I just tried to button them correctly since I was alone here but I hit the couch and fell down on it" he said sheepishly and oh my god this is pure torture for me right now, what the hell am I going to do with him.

Damn it, he's seriously killing me but I can't stop laughing and loving him more and more, this dumb kitten.

I just smiled and went outside for fresh air and stop my not so good thoughts since I don't want his first time to be here in our office, he'll probably just die due to embarrassment haha.