6. UNKNOWN

Location: Unknown
Source: Unknown
Witnesses: Unknown

Time: 11:58 p.m.

In a dimly lit room in a location that is not disclosed, two individuals are sitting down at a lonely table with photographs and files scattered. They both feel accomplished and the first part of their plans are fulfilled.

The taller figure spread out the pictures that were taken the night before. "These were really shot perfectly. With the sum I offered the photographer, he should be able to keep his mouth shut."

On each photograph was none other than London's top CEO, Tom Holland of Holland Enterprises. They were pictures taken at the business party. But the pictures were more closely of him approaching the secret room and entering with a mask. Looking like he had done it many times before.

"Am I still waiting for my call?" Questioned the other, much shorter figure. Who, at a glance seemed normal, but inside was trembling with anxiety. They really did not want to be there.

"Well aren't you eager to start working?" The taller figure teased. It was almost as if it was making fun of the other figure for wanting to get this over with.

"I just want to get this over with. And go back to my regular life. It's only so long that I can be on standby from... you know..." The shorter figure trailed off.

The taller figure repositioned themselves on their chair and stared into the distance. "Now that we have these pictures... we can move onto the second step. Judging from what I've seen... it is not likely Holland will get close to even faking a fiancée. He doesn't have that bond with anyone really. And it's highly unlikely that he will meet anyone soon. With that being said, as long as our plans of framing him go unnoticed, we should be successful."

The taller figure paused for a second then looked over at their partner. "The next phase of this ordeal, is to figure out his weak spot. Something has to make him tick. Remember the end goal of all of this is to eliminate him. It can't be so obviously close to the news of the inheritance. If he is killed they will most likely turn to a suspect within the family. So for now we will only work on disqualifying him from the inheritance by framing him for illegal activity plain and simple. Then at a later time when Holland blends in we can finish him off."

The shorter figure proceeded to nod in agreement and began to stand up to organize all of the scattered papers.

"I noticed something strange about him at the party... that Rosaleen White girl was with him. I haven't met her before so I don't think she'll be a problem but..."

The shorter figure froze for a brief second and continued to silently sort the papers and pictures into their respective folder.

"If only I could just kill him just like his damned father. But it would be too messy... I'll keep it in for now." The taller figure clenched their fists as they seemed to think about the precious Mr. Holland with hate.

"Is that all for tonight?" The shorter figure questioned. They were all prepared to leave for the night.

"For tonight yes. Let's hope nothing too big comes up before the second phase."