Chapter 14

3rd Person POV

He sat in his room for two weeks, the lights off, the door locked. His mind couldn't function right, Taehyung had to be lying, right? He wouldn't agree with the stupid doctors. He couldn't. He thought.

The only words that circulated his mind were the ones he told Taehyung. 'I hope you burn'

Jungkook really didn't want Taehyung to burn in the fire, he loved Taehyung. But he was just so mad, so angry, so disappointed in Taehyung, the words just slipped from his mouth.

He suddenly saw Taehyung appear in front of him, his heart racing at immense speeds. "T-Taehyung?"

As the boy reached his hand out to the older, fire was lit to his body. Jungkook retracted his whole body, tears falling down his cheeks. "No!" He screamed as he had to watch his friend burn right in front of him. "Make- shit! it s-stop!!" He shut his eyes tightly, thinking of things that make him happy. The only thing that came to his head was Taehyung. And he didn't want Taehyung.

A text message kicked his thoughts out, the older no longer in front of him. He grabbed his phone, the bright screen lighting up before his eyes. It was from Hoseok, he wanted Jungkook to hang out today. The younger thought it was a great idea to get out of his room, maybe he would even forget Taehyung.

He quickly typed an 'okay' and slipped his shoes on, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. Jungkook's parents weren't home, they went on a business trip a week ago. They had no idea Jungkook was in this state.

He stepped out of his room, taking his time walking down the stairs. Some new things were in the living room, like a new couch and some chairs. Dead flowers littered the whole house, nothing shone brightly, it was all dull. His world was in black and white.

He stepped out of the house for the first time in two weeks, taking a deep breath of fresh oxygen. A small smile crept on his lips as he began to see some color. The only colors he seen were the colors of grey and blue.

He walked down the sidewalk, happy that Hoseok didn't live far from Jungkook. A group of men stood at the side, cigarette smoke flowing through the air. The swirls of grey and blue smoke was lifted by the air, flowing right under Jungkook's nose.

He arrived at the familiar brown door, knocking on it twice. The door opened, revealing a happy Hoseok who gave the younger a hug immediately.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed- f-fu! you too h-hyung."

"Let's go play games!" He said as he pulled the younger inside the fairly big house. Everything was remodeld since the last time he was here. Jungkook could remember quite vividly was his house was before the change. The younger saw everything in light colors. The walls were a bright light yellow while the carpet was light pink. The stairway was baby blue. In other words, Hoseok's house was full of pastel colors. And Jungkook loved everything pastel. But he liked the neon colors blue and purple better. "How about. . . GTA?"

"I l-like Over- shit! w-watch." He said even though he never got around to playing it, he always meant to.

"I don't have-"

Jungkook pulled out the box from his pants, handing it to his hyung. "I- bunnies! do."

"Wow that's. . . that's a dick game." He laughed at his own joke, Jungkook laughing alongside. Hoseok placed the CD in the console, waiting for the screen to laod. Hoseok was a person Jungkook could trust. Jungkook always caught himself staring at his facial features, how his jawline was a 90 degree angle, how his chocolate brown eyes lit up around cute things, how his smile formed the shape of a heart, how his whole-

"Jungkooooook?" Hoseok waved his hand in the younger's face, gaining his attention. "We're you off in imaginary land with Tae again?"

Jungkook froze at the name. That was the last name he wanted hear. His fingers immediately started to scratch and pull at his skin, his head shooting to the floor. "Tae is- cunt! dead to m-me."

Hoseok's smile quickly faded, his state in serious mode now. "Shit I'm sorry I didnt-"

"It's- pink! fine." He smiled, holding his hand out for the controller. "You're- h-hey! better than h-him anyways."

Hoseok handed the controller over, his eyes glued on the screen. After Jungkook figured out the basics of how to play and such, he got into the real game. On his first try, he got 5 head shots, 15 eliminations, and 35 seconds on objective time. Hoseok was totally astonished at the younger's playing skill, he figured he played so much at home.

"Your- fuck! turn!" Jungkook giggled, gaining a competitive smirk from the older.

"Oh it's on Kookie."