Chapter 15 (Finale)

Another week had passed, Jungkook spent his whole week at Hoseok's house. He was really enjoying his time with his new best friend. He loved to play competitive games with the older, it would get his mind cleared. Hoseok's mother would make the two breakfast, and of course, Hoseok would always add rainbow sprinkles in the batter.

The boys were sat at the dining table, enjoying their plate sized pancakes. "Do you want butter on yours?"

"S-sure!" Jungkook smiled as he took the knife with a chunk of butter on it, spreading it on the rainbow colored pancake. "So- bunnies! what is t-the plan for- fuck! today?"

"I was thinking Yoongi could hang out with us and we could go walk around the town for the day."

"O-okay."

"Yoongi is a really sweet guy, I think you'd like him. I mean, we're only friends with benefits. I wish we could be more." The older said.

"W-whats- pink! that?" Jungkook tilted his head as he stuffed a piece of pancake into his mouth.

"Friends with benefits are people who do things that couples do, only they aren't a couple." Hoseok explained to the younger, which he nodded his head in response.

"Does your- shit! mom k-know about- fuck! that?" Jungkook asked as he finished the last of his breakfast and set the plate in the sink, rinsing the excess food.

"No she doesn't. She doesn't know a lot of things actually." The older said as he got up to and placed his sink in the dishwasher, grabbing Jungkook's and doing the same.

"Isn't that a-a-a bad- bunnies! thing?"

"Well parents don't have to know everything about their kid. I call it personal space." Hoseok shrugged as he grabbed a jacket, tossing one at the younger.

"Hm." Jungkook pursed his lips together as he put the jacket on, following Hoseok out of the house.

"He's gonna meet us at the park. So like five minutes."

The younger nodded, checking his phone for the first time in a week. He had all sorts of Tumblr and Twitter updates, people liking his posts on Instagram, but no text messages. No calls either. He sighed and put his phone away, wondering how his mom and dad are doing.

They arrived at the park, seeing Yoongi and a familiar person at his side walking from the opposite side of the park. Hoseok walked up to them, hugging Yoongi and then looking at the other male. As Jungkook stepped closer he seen it was that guy from a while back.

"This is Jimin. My boyfriend." Yoongi said, and 6ou could practically see Hoseok's heart drop to the floor.

"But I thought-"

"Nope!" Jimin said, a small smirk on his face. "You thought wrong Hoseokie."

Hoseok's tongue rolled against his cheek, he grabbed the younger's hand and pulled him to his side. "Then. . . Then this is my boyfriend."

Jungkook blinked a few times, his fist flying to his chest. He was completely confused, he didn't know Jimin had a boyfriend.

"Since when?" Yoongi shifted his weight onto his right foot, tilting his head a bit.

"Since- shit! last w-week!" Jungkook said, holding the older's hand tightly. Jimin smiled, he knew Taehyung must be upset.

"How nice, so let's get down to the real party. Hm?" Yoongi suggested and the four walked around the park, talking about their favorite game, playing the "penis game" and having races.

Jungkook enjoyed his time with his now friends. He decided, since he hangs out with them, they are his friends now. Although, the younger didn't know how boyfriends work so he just went along with the idea. For the first time in, what seemed like forever to him, he was happy.

"You guys up for ice cream?" Jimin asked, smiling his cheeks away.

"Yeah!" Hoseok and Jungkook said in unison, the group walking to the ice cream truck down the street. They ordered their favorites, paying the man and walking down the sidewalk once again.

"Today was fun." Yoongi spoke, licking his vanilla cone.

"Definitely." Hoseok added, wrapping his arm around Jungkook, who didn't mind at this action. "Do you guys wanna come over? We can play on the PS4 or something."

"Sure!" The three boys said, Hoseok and Jungkook walking close together and Yoongi and Jimin walking hand in hand. This was the best night for the youngest.

"Let's get take-out too." Yoongi suggested, pulling out his phone to Uber-Eat Panda Express.

"You know what I like." Hoseok said, smiling at the older.

"Orange chicken and fried rice?"

"Correct!"

"Gotcha. And, Jungkook what do you want?" He looked at the youngest, who was staring aimlessly at the colorful world around him.

"I'll- bunnies! do the s-same as- f-fu! Hoseok."

The oldest typed in the rest of the orders, sending what he wanted to the restaurant and an Uber driver to go pick it up and bring it to Hoseok's place.

Jungkook finally saw colors, his world was right once again. The evening horizon just made everything for him 10 times better. How the orange mixed with the pink and a hint of purple all mixed together. Some small animal characters sat on his shoulder and admired it with him. He loved sunsets. It was the best thing in the world for him. In that moment, it felt like nothing mattered. Like nothing was important. Only himself, Hoseok, and his friends. He forgot about everything and everyone negative, because none of that mattered.

Hoseok stopped walking, causing Jungkook to turn to him. "Is s-something- shit! wrong-" before the younger could complete his sentence, Hoseok cut him off with a kiss, which the younger returned.

And he completely forgot about Taehyung ever existing in his life.

hi okay so yep this is the finale

BUT I HAVE DECIDED

THERE IS A SECOND BOOK!

I can't live on with JungHope I'm sorry but- no

This is a VKOOK BOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING LIAM

cough anywho I hope you enjoyed this first book, the second one will be out at some point 🙃😘

- Liam ❤️