Chapter 2

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the feedback and stuff it's so nice to get comments and votes because it helps me know if I am going in the right direction for you guys (: Anyway, sorry for the long wait before I uploaded, I was trying to plan out the book before I wrote anything else, I haven't checked this through so sorry if there are any mistakes.

Enjoy.

I have always wondered what it would be like to drown, imagine floating and looking around to a wide horizon of calming blue, swallowing you into the depths of nothing. If I could describe anything like that, all you had to do was look at my gorgeous mate standing in front of me. With one look into his eyes he takes my breath away.

'Samantha, you made it!' A voice I recognized as Ruth's echoed down the corridor as I heard someone clambering down the stairs, I looked up and saw her smiling green eyes.

'I thought I may of scared you away with my over enthusiastic approach, my friends think that I am way to forward, but I am just chatty. Are you alright?' She asked, I straightened up realizing that I was still thinking about blue eyes and a certain muscly toned body standing a meter away beside me. I was about to answer when a look of realization crossed Ruth's face when she saw who was behind me.

'Sorry Alpha can I steal Samantha away and introduce her to people, the males are all having a fit seeing who the new girls entering the pack are.' She giggled, a growl erupted from beside me and I turned to see mystery blue eyes now had turned into a mystery yellow eyes.

'Lucien, I didn't see you there! Genny wants you by the way.' Ruth said saying the name Genny with distaste. So that was his name.

Lucien stepped forward, letting me feel his hot breath of the side of my neck.

'Tell Genny I have other things on my mind.' Lucien's deep smooth voice spoke sending tingles up my spine, I looked to my side and met his eyes once more, getting me lost all over again. I shook my head, I cannot get attached. I don't want to be with someone for the rest of my life at my age, I want to go and see the world.

'You should go introduce me to those guys Ruth.' I said trying to walk off but electric shocks flowing from my wrist suddenly stopped me, I had never felt anything so amazing. I looked down at my wrist and saw Lucien's firm grip on my hand, his eyes had turned a blazing yellow, brighter than before and a loud growl rippled from his chest.

'Excuse me.' He pressured out to everyone and dragged me to the nearest door trapping me inside with him.

'Where I am from it's rude to..' I was cut off by Lucien slamming his fist against the wall.

'Stop.' He ground out through his teeth 'I won't hear you talk about other guys like that, you're mine.'

'What? Who the hell are you to say that you own me!?' I spoke out.

'I'm your mate, I can say what I want.' He smirked stepping forward to me so his chest was against mine.

'You're my mate? That's weird aren't you supposed to feel attracted to your mate?' I asked. Lucien growled and positioned his lips at the edge of my neck.

'So your saying you don't feel this?' He made a trail of kisses up my neck, making me shiver with lust but I wouldn't give in.

'If you can't feel that then you definitely won't feel this.' His hands roamed up the side of my stomach and he made kisses along my jaw line. I bit my lip and tried to will my hands to push him away but I was in such heaven not even my hands wanted to twitch.

'Oh and what about this?' He asked again and sucked on the space just below my ear lobe, a moan escaped my lips causing Lucien to look up and smile with accomplishment.