Chapter 5/ Diagon Alley

(Y/N) POV
  When we landed I noticed that we were on the other side of London, and um well outside of a bar. "Eh, the leaky cauldron" he nudged us "spent many a days in here if ya know wha I mean..." harry and I exchanged confused looks. "right movin on." Hagrid took us into the bar and as soon as we walked in every barstool in this joint stood still. We moved through the tables and crowd with ease as everyone stared at us. Harry and I were on edge as Hagrid gently pulled us through the crowd, I ran into Harrys back as Hagrid had stopped at the edge of the bar I, of course, could not see because Hagrid was much too big to see over or much less around.

I heard him speak "Professor Quirrell. This is-" he was cut off. " THE CHOSEN ONES, THE CHOSEN ONES !!!!!" He then proceeded to stutter and shake in our presence. the professor from what I heard shook harry's hand and said he was pleased to meet him and then slowly moved around to me and gave me an empathetic glance. He reached his hand out and said " how- how are you dear I've heard so so much about - about you two" I shook his hand with a smile and that was the end of it.

Hagrid pulled us towards the back. I looked at harry with the letter in my hand and started to read aloud what we needed " school robes, #2 size pewter cauldron- and - and a wand?" harry spoke up "hagrid can we find all of this in London?" hagrid turned and raised his umbrella and said " if ye know wer to go" and proceeded to tap various brick in a pattern until they moved in unison to- to almost great a door? almost like magic.

When we walk d through the door we were greeted with the most amazing view of a busy street corner. as we passed we saw windows full of the most amazing things. Some I don't think I could explain if I tried. I gripped harry's hand as we walked trying to steady myself as I walked. He squeezed back and looked almost as taken aback as I was by all these new and unfamiliar colors.

Hagrid was leading us towards the end of the street to a big um, tilted building? the building itself was quite large and beautiful with several columns and a white almost pearlescent finish. Hagrid spoke up as our mouths hung slacked open at the building. "Grin' gotts! wizardin' bank fer centuries! ran by nasty lil goblins if yeh ask me. but they do business well" he looked down at the stone walkway as to recall a memory and that looked up quickly turned to us and said " right! well let's get yer money then"
we spoke up " but hagrid!" I continued "we don't have any money... the Dursley's never trusted us, not even with a dime.." hagrid looked at I was dumbfounded but then his face found the look of realization. " blimey you two, you think your parents left you nothin'?"

Hagrid had motioned us into this beautiful, unconventional building, as it was leaning to the side. I took Harry's hand and squeezed a little tighter he squeezed back. As we walked in I saw these awful.. creatures, very grotesque so I kept my head down to avoid staring. Harry was the first to speak up "Hagrid? what are those things?" hagrid laughed a hearty deep laugh "ah those will be the goblins, like I said nasty lil buggers" we walked to the front desk, me and harry still chuckling. "the potters vault please" the goblin spoke as he looked at us up and down from his highchair I suppose. "and do the potters have their key?" I got worried. did I have the key? did I lose it? id hagrid going to hit me because I lost it? am I -. "Got it! her it is!" I released the breath I had been holding in as hagrid handed the goblin the big rusty key, kinda like a skeleton key I saw in a movie once. The goblin nodded, took the key and motioned us over to a big door on our right. I squeezed Harrys hand as we walked closer toward the big door unaware of what lies behind it.

hi loves.. I promise we will see Fred and George soon I just got my laptop back so please get ready for hopefully, fingers crossed. regular updates. please stick with me I promise this story will be great. I'm really gonna work on it. I love guys. thank you for the constant support even a few years later. if you have any questions, message me I would love to talk to you guys and get suggestions!!!! This chapter is kinda short but I will be performing maintance on this whole book to make it better.