Good morning

Law woke up slowly and reluctantly, he uncovered his face and blinked, then closed his eyes and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrating the window and blinding him. Law turned around and groaned, rubbing his knuckles onto his eyes as his vision was still blurry.

This was definitely not his bedroom, he stated as he took a look at his surroundings. How the hell did he end up here?

It took him a moment for his memories to return. Right.. that weird kid.. Luffy was his name? Was he now in this boy's bedroom?

It was a messy room, clothes sprawled around on the floor, some posters hanging up the walls, a small closet and desk, covered in books and papers.

He threw the blanket off of him and sat up, just now noticing that he wasn't wearing his clothes. Only his boxers. What the fuck? Did this kid undress him?

Before Law had the time to stand up, the door of the room opened abruptly. Law turned his head towards the door and saw the same boy, holding a pile of clothes in his hands.

The kid was only wearing a long shirt that almost reached his knees. His raven hair sticking out in different angles, looking  like he had just woken up. Law has to admit, the teen is far from bad looking.

"Oh, you're awake! Shishishi guess I didn't need to wake you up then!" the teen snickered and entered the room, placing the clothes on the edge of the bed.

"Why.. am I here?" The man asked, his voice coming out raspy from just waking up.

" 'Cuz I wanted to take care of you! You've been asleep for more than a day by the way.. you must've been really tired huh?" Luffy said as he opened the curtains wide, making Law groan and turn his head the other way. 

The- teen smiled at him before walking out of the room, "C'mon, get dressed! There's food waiting for ya in the kitchen!"

Law just stared blankly at the wall. Why was Luffy even being nice to him? Why would he deserve any of this? He stood up, feeling light headed. It had been a while since he last had eaten. But who cares.

He picked up his clothes and put them on, noticing how fresh they smelled. The kid must have washed them. How long has it been since he last took a shower himself?

Law got out of the room and looked around. The living room seemed less messy than the bedroom, a few pizza boxes laying on the ground next to the couch but aside that, the room looked cozy and neat.

"Oii! Over here!" Luffy yelled from the kitchen and stuck his head out of the door while waving at him.

Law sighed, this kid wasn't gonna let him leave, was he?