Be my friend!

Luffy made Law sit down on a chair at the kitchen table with a plate of food standing before him.

"Are you gonna tell me your name now?" Luffy asked as he gave Law a mug filled with coffee. The boy sat down next to him and started digging into his food.

"It's Law." he answered, knowing that the boy wasn't going to stop asking until he knew.

Luffy made a humming noise and looked at the man next to him, "Aren't you gonna eat that? I made it for you, ya know..." He said as he pouted childishly. "I normally don't share my food so you better eat it!"

Law was grateful to be offered food but he didn't want it. He felt like he didn't deserve it.

"I'm sorry, just not hungry." He told him but his stomach worked against him as it suddenly started growling loudly. Damnit...

"Why are you lying? You're obviously hungry." Luffy stated as he finished his plate before licking everything clean first.

Law shrugged and pushed his plate towards Luffy, "Here, you have it."

"Really? But you're hungry... " 

"I'll eat later." He lied as his eyes drifted back to the coffee mug. Well he could use some caffeine, he thought as he brought the mug to his lips and took a few sips.

"If you say so..." Luffy took his plate hesitantly and started eating,  He wasn't the person to decline food but he felt bad for leaving Law hungry.

It soon went quiet, the room only filled with noises that Luffy was making while eating. Law watched his coffee, wanting to go away as soon as possible. Was he supposed to leave now? He didn't have any reason to stay here did he?

Law looked over at the boy and saw him staring back at him. His gaze was steady, eyes wide like that of an innocent child.

"Alright I've decided!" The boy exclaimed while clapping his hands together, a smile plastered on his face.

"You're gonna be my friend!"