Chapter 2

I left the cafe leaving Jack behind, still unaware of the fact that I just met Panic!'s manager. The air was warmer than this morning, and I walked down the street making my way home, a million thoughts rushing through my head at once. Truthfully I always dreamed about a talent scout strolling into the cafe and asking me to work with him but like that shit only happens in movies, I never expected a similar scenario to actually happen. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out, a small smile spreading across my face when I saw who was calling. I clicked the answer button holding the phone up to my ear - no, I'm not rich enough to afford a touch screen phone.

"Hey, whats up?" I asked, already knowing, but confronting about it right away wouldn't be right.

"Hey babe, you up for some money?" groaned a deep voice from the other side, his thick British accent very apparent. I could practically see that glint in his eyes and see that smirk on his face. I wasn't up for it today, but I couldn't say some extra money wouldn't have been useful.

"Sure, I just got out of work," I mumbled.

"I know, we may have not seen each other in a while but I still remember when you get off work. So can you get to mine or do you want me to come round?" he asked on the other end.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes," I smiled to myself. Maybe we didn't mean anything, but he was the only human contact I had besides the cafe, so its not like I didn't want to go.

"Great, see you," he rushed, hanging up. I sighed making my way to his house, actually excited to be in such a big house again. I admired his house. It was huge. He was the best tattoo artist in town, covered in tattoos himself which I had to admit were fucking hot. He was rich, as his parents had some big firm and pretty much gave him a bunch of money from it, despite him saying he doesn't want to be part of the firm and wants to open a tattoo shop - an expensive one at that.

I climbed up the steps to his house, knocking loudly as his house was so big he probably wouldn't have heard if I wasn't loud enough. The door creaked open and I saw his face erupt in a grin, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the doorframe.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing here?" he smirked, his hazel eyes twinkling. They seemed to be more green that I remembered, but I shook the tiny details out of my head.

"You know what," I said rolling my eyes. He bit down on his lip a little and stepped back, letting me inside. I took my shoes off and placed my guitar down on the polished tiles, making my way up the staircase on the right. He followed close behind, slapping my ass cheek gently making me giggle and blush, just a tiny bit. We stepped into his room and he shut his door. Just me and him in his poster coverall wall. He had a ginormous mural of the Rolling Stones behind his bed with some fairy lights covering the connections between his walls and ceiling. He's a punk but he's a softie. His bed was huge, black sheets and a Sex Pistols blanket draped over the end of it, black clothes scattered all over the floor. I turned around taking a good look at him again, his black hair flopping around his face messily in little curls, his face freshly shaven and wearing a ripped, oversized sweater with some extra skinny jeans, hot as usual. He reached out, grabbing my wrist and pulling me close to him sharply, his other hand placed at the lower of my back and his forehead pressed against mine.

"Missed me?" he growled, sending shivers down my spine. I looked up into his eyes, nodding and looking down at his lips. He leaned in kissing me softly at first, though as expected our kiss quickly deepened and got more heated, his perfectly white teeth gently nipping at my bottom lip making me moan a little, his tongue slipping into my mouth. His warm hands crawled up my sides, giving me goosebumps all over as his bony, tatooed fingers began unbuttoning each of my buttons down my shirt. Once he was done, he placed a sloppy kiss to my chest and slipped the shirt down my arms, recklessly throwing it to his floor with the rest of his clothes. He then took off his own, pinning me down to the wall, holding my arms above my head and placing hungry kisses down my neck. I couldnt help but moan lightly, throwing my bead back as he bit down on my neck, most likely leaving marks. I looked up into his eyes, both of our irises overcome with lust. He was a few inches taller than me, but he was 21, 3 years older than me so it came as no surprise. He slipped his arms under my thighs, pulling them up and pressing his body into mine. I wrapped by legs around his torso, latching onto his neck as he carried me to the bed, throwing me down. Before he could do anything, I quickly sat up leaning forward to the man standing in front of me and latching onto his belt, pulling him closer and undoing his jeans, pulling them down his bare legs. I looked up to see him smirking down at me, that mischievous glint still evident in his eyes. I took the waistband of his boxers in between my teeth, dragging them down, pushing them the rest of the way down with my fingers. he stepped out of his jeans and I placed my tongue on the underside of his shaft, slowly dragging it upwards before engulfing his tip fully and swirling my tongue around his slit.

"Good boy," he purred, tipping his head back. I slid off the bed and onto my knees, grabbing his ass cheeks with my hands while slowly and teasingly bobbing my head up and down, taking in a little bit more each time. His hands tangled within my hair pulling gently, driving me insane, making me hum in pleasure. He bucked his hips at the vibrations, a moan escaping his lips. I felt him pull me up by my hair, kissing my lips sloppily and turning me around, pushing me down on the bed. I crawled further up the bed on my hands and knees, preparing myself for him. He never cared to prepare me much, so without warning I felt two saliva covered fingers slip inside me with force, a slight feeling of pain shooting through my body but soon masked by the pleasure as his fingers curling in and out of me. I felt him pull out and slap my ass playfully, aligning himself at my entrance, his tip playfully prodding at the muscle.

"O..Oli please, d-dont tease," I pleaded, my teeth sinking into my lower lip. "Fuck me," I whined, my breath hitching.

"If you say so, kitten," he growled in my ear, his chest pressing against my back. He kissed me between my shoulder blades, slowly pushing his tip in, going in and out slowly, a little deeper each time. I was shivering as his touch, his thick british accent, his dick currently at least 6 inches in me, he made weak. Once he was finally fully in, he began to pick up his pace, trying different angles to see what would drive me crazy. Once he hit that exact spot, I turned into putty right there and then, almost collapsing, though I felt his strong hands wrap around my neck, squeezing at my throat and restricting my breathing. That drove me insane, moans escaping my lips with every thrust, my eyes practically rolling out of my head. I felt him pull my body up so my back was almost fully against his bare, tattooed chest, still pounding me, curse words escaping both of our lips.

"Oli I'm gonna- I'm gonna come," I struggled to speak through his hands clasped round my windpipe but I felt him take one away and slide it down my torso to my throbbing erectjon, taking it in his hand and skilfully stroking me, picking up his pace both in his hips and hand.

"You can do it kitten," he growled in my ear, gently biting at my earlobe. I felt a sudden rush of pleasure and that wonderful tingly feeling all over by body from my head to my toes, warm liquid leaking all over his hands. His hands released my neck leaving me panting, spinning me round and holding the back of my neck. I crawled to my knees sticking my tongue out, letting him finish himself off and release his high into my mouth. He groaned releasing on my tongue, I wrapped my lips around him for another few seconds to just let him ride his high out, before flopping on the back of the bed. He grabbed some tissues and cleaned off his hands and part of his sheets before collapsing next to me, crawling under the duvet. I laid on my back for a few minutes, regaining my regular breathing pattern and looking at his ceiling. I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders and pull me in to his chest, my sweaty body sticking to his. He kissed the top of my head and tangled his fingers in my sex hair, gently playing with it, relaxing me like a puppy.

"You did good, kitten," he sighed contentedly, me melting into his body at the pet name, the pet name that dripped with his hot british accent. "I'll give you an extra tenner, since I've not seen you in ages." I watched him grab his wallet and take out two £20 bills, placing them on the drawer.

"I should go now," I mumbled, sitting up and stretching. "I have work tomorrow."

"You don't go in until 10, do you not wanna stay? You can take a shower and borrow my clothes... and maybe you can earn some more money," he chuckled, giving me a cheeky wink. I rolled my eyes playfully and laid back next to him. We had sex for money yes, but he wasn't an asshole. He was lonely a lot, so he enjoyed my company, often asked me to stay but I barely did. Though today I barely had the energy to walk back home so I stayed. We watched some movies, listened to music, I ended up giving him another blowjob before bed and we slept together, me cuddled into him. I didn't really have feelings for him, I'd never really had feelings for anyone. Sexual ones yes, I began to think I was aromantic, I'd never felt anything but sexual attraction. He was hot, I'd agree to fuck him even without the money. But I didn't plan on building a relationship. I felt my eyes drop a few minutes after Oliver fell asleep, my breath slowing down and matching his, both of us peacefully falling into a deep sleep.