Chapter 5

A/N: More smut sorry hdfvdfdu they're shouldn't be any for a while after this so sorry if this is super long

I walked inside, following him upstairs. He shut the door and grabbed my wrists, softly, pulling me towards him.

"Have I ever told you you're really beautiful?" He purred, kissing my cheek and ear, gently nibbling on my lobe. I blushed furiously, pulling away from him.

"I need to talk to you," I mumbled, looking down at the wrists that he was still latched onto.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked. If I didn't know him well enough I would have said he sounded hurt.

"No no it's just.... why don't we sit down?" I asked nervously, my hands shaking a little. He nodded and let go of me, following me to his bed, sitting cross legged across from me. I cleared my throat and begun. "So you know I've always dreamt of a music career?" He nodded. "I was recognised in the cafe the other day. A manager invited me to join a band and sign me to a record label."

"Woah! Alex that's so good! I'm so proud of you, I told you you'd get somewhere!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Yeah but Oliver," I began again, pulling away and locking my eyes with his golden ones. "I'm moving to New York." His face dropped, his eyebrows knitted together and he sat back in his bed.

"What? When? Why there?" He began firing questions are me, irritation bubbling up in his stomach.

"Uhm, in 2 days. It was the manager of Panic! At the Disco. They're based in New York," I looked down at my hands, picking at the skin around my nails.

"2 fucking days? And I won't see you again?"

"I'm sorry," was all I could squeak out.

"You can't leave me! I love you!" He shouted, my head shooting up at the phrase, anger rising inside me.

"You love me?" I scoffed.

"I do Alex, you can't leave," he buried his head in his hands.

"Oli you're so stupid, fucking hell. If you loved me you would have messaged me while you were away. You would invite me over for more than just fucking. You would have said you love me before! I get that you like to fuck me and all, and I know I'm the only person you actually spend time with and I feel the same. But this is too important for me," I sulked back on the edge of the bed.

"I'll miss you," He whispered. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"I'll miss you too. Now come on let's get to bed," I smiled. He nodded and pulled back his sheets, letting me under his duvet. I felt bad. Oli was a very lonely person. He was always used for his money and awfully afraid of commitment. I was his only "friend" and he was mine. Not that I cared for him to the point where I'd turn way Panic! At the Disco's manager though. He pulled me into him after I slipped off my clothes and sighed, kissing the top of my head. I nuzzled into his chest, a purr escaping my lips, and I could tell it brought a smile to his face. I began dozing off, falling asleep to the sound of his breathing, slowly evening out.

*

I awoke at 8.16am, debating on whether to go to sleep or wake Oli up. I settled for waking Oli up... in the nicest way possible. I untangled myself from Oliver's arms - which was difficult with how tightly he was latched onto me. Now that I think of it he was strangely attached to me. Of course it wasn't love, but he cared for me, and I could tell simply from the way he kept me safe at night. I sat up and looked over my shoulder at him. He was truly beautiful and though I didn't love him I could never deny his beauty. His gorgeous golden eyes were shut, his long eyelashes brushing against his cheeks. His long black hair was messy, curls falling over his face and his mouth was gently parted, the duvet lazily draped over his stomach. I pulled it back revealing his adorable little tummy and boxers. Gently, I straddled his upper thighs, pulling his boxers down gently, a smile creeping up on my face. I bent down taking his dick into my hand and licking the underside of it, working my way to his tip and working my lips around him. I could feel his legs twitch gently in his sleep and a small moan escape his lips. A few more seconds and I could feel him stirring and waking up, he looked down as his eyes flickered open, a smile creeping onto his face. I licked up his member one more time before looking up at him, smiling and biting my lip as he sat up. He pressed his lips to mine roughly and tangled his hand in my hair roughly, making me moan gently. He pulled my head back by my hair, making me bite my lip and look into his eyes.

"You're such a good boy," he growled as he leaned into my ear, taking my ear lobe between his teeth. I rolled my eyes back still biting my lip as he looked at me again, his eyes clouded with nothing but lust. Today was about making him feel great, me leaving will have a bigger impact for him and I want him to remember this time as his best. I placed my hand on his hot chest and pushed him back down, crawling on top of him and kissing him down his neck. I felt him kick off his boxers and I quickly did the same, returning back to my position.

"I want to ride you," I whispered in his ear, kissing his neck. I could tell he was smiling and he brought his fingers up to my mouth. I could feel his growing erection press against my thigh, his skin growing hotter, his voice huskier. I started kissing down his neck as his fingers found my ass. He pushed one finger in, much faster than I had anticipated, making me squeal and jerk forward, accidentally biting down on his skin. It doesn't take him long to drive me insane, and I wanted to drag the foreplay on but with how many love bites he was covered in already and how desperate I was by then, there was no way. I slid down his body, hovering slightly above him and connected our lips in a violent kiss, our tongues fighting desperately for dominance, his winning, as I slowly lowered myself onto him, the tip of his dick pushing into me. No lube. Just the saliva from his fingers and what may have been left on his dick. I didn't mind, less lube meant me being tighter, clenching around him more. Better for both of us. It would be painful, yes, but I liked it that way. I felt every inch of him fill me up as I lowered myself, my skin burning and my heart rate picking up. Once he was fully in me, I had to give myself a minute. 

Within just a few minutes I was riding him, my senses exploding, his hips matching my rhythm and thrusting up into me, his hand stroking my dick at the same pace, everything was a blur and I could barely hold myself up.

"Don't you dare come yet," he growled, biting down on my ear lobe, making me whimper. I was so close my stomach was almost in pain from holding it in, but he loved that, he loved seeing me in pain, he loved to torture me like that. He had to come first, and I'd let him. Frequent moans escaped his rosy, plump lips, curses, my name, whatever he could muster up, and before I knew it I could feel him coming inside me. Claiming me. As his own. Though we both knew in a few hours I'd be gone, forever. I'd miss him. And I'd miss this. 

"Your turn," he breathed out, finally allowing me to let go, to release and finally feel that goddam amazing orgasm. I was unsure if I would ever meet someone who would fuck me that good again, but I didn't give it much thought in that moment. I groaned in pleasure, leaking all over his hand, collapsing down onto him and pressing a breathless kiss to his lips. God I would miss him.