Chapter 8

Lexie Pov

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my dorm room door. I literally stayed up till @4 in the morning talking to Odell. I don't even have idea of what time I went to sleep. I leaned over on my night stand and saw it was @2 in the evening great. After I kept hearing banging on my door so I went to open it .

" Took you long enough what the hell you was doing," Hannah asked

" Sleeping the fuck," Lexie said crawling back underneath her covers.

" Well bitch get up the fuck we suppose to study together," Hannah said.

" Nooo I'm tired," Lexie said.

" I don't care we have to study.Now get the hell up brush your teeth and shower," Hannah said pulling the covers off her.

" What you don't understand about I'm tired," Lexie said pulling the covers back over her head.

" If you tell me why you tired I'll let you sleep," Hannah said.

" Odell kept me up all night talking," Lexie mumbling.

" WHAT Odell who not the rude one who came in store," Hannah said.

" He's not rude that bitch was and yes we went to dinner," Lexie said.

" Girl you didn't tell me how was it where did you go," Hannah asked.

" I guess since I'm up now but we went to this fancy restaurant. It was fun we talked and that's it really," Lexie said.

" What's is he like kind or jackass," Lexie said.

"Silly now since you wanna study let's study," Lexie said grabbing her books off the floor

" Find let's start before you go sleep again," Hannah said.

" Wait you see my phone," Lexie asked.

"Umm no," Hannah said looking under the covers.

" It must have went underneath the bed whole on," Lexie said .

Once I crawling underneath my bed I saw my phone and grabbed it. I sat back on my bed and saw text messages and some miscalled on my phone. Although it was one message that caught my eye from Odell

Text Messages Conversation

Odell🏈- Good Morning beautiful hope you sleep well.

Lexxx❤️- No thanks to you now it's good evening.

*** 5 minuets later ***

Odell🏈- My bad but I will love to make it up to you wyd right now.

Lexxx❤️- Trying to study so I don't think so.