Chapter 21

Lexie Pov

I just landed in Los Angeles and as I was getting off the jet I saw Chris,Trey, and Tyga. Chris leaning on his Lamborghini and Trey and Tyga siting in the Ferrari.Once I got down Chris came and gave me big hug.

" What's up boy I missed you so much," Lexie said letting him go.

" I missed you to sexy Lexie. You get off the jet severing," Chris said stepping back and looking at her smirking.

" Boy stop I'm taking now you to extra," Lexie said looking over to Tyga and Trey walking up to her.

" What we don't get hug from Ms.Westbrooks,"Trey asked smiling at her.

" Y'all ass was in car I know y'all didn't think I was going approach y'all niggas," Lexie said laughing.

" Naw we know you to cute for that," Tyga Said hugging her.

" You Damn right I don't approach no nigga," Lexie said hugging Trey.

" How it feels to be back in LA baby," Trey said.

" Good I'm ready to work and turn up," Lexie said.

" Well we got that taken care of just relax and chill baby," Trey said smirking.

" Omg y'all need to stop y'all really be having me weak but what we doing first," Lexie asked.

" You hungry," Chris asked.

" Always but at least take me to check in to my hotel first," Lexie said.

" Cool let's go," Chris said.

" I got question tho," Lexie Said.

" What," Chris said laughing.

" Let me drive the Lamborghini to the hotel," Lexie said.

" Nope I don't think so," Chris said laughing.

" Please Christopher," Lexie said begging.

" Okay now come on straight to the hotel," Chris said.

" Will do," Lexie said getting in driver seat of Chris Lamborghini.

Once I got in Lamborghini with Chris I made him take me video as I drove down the streets of LA with the top down. I just told him save it I'll see it later when I stop driving. I love the feeling of the engine in Lamborghini when you driving especially going around the curve.

After I got to the hotel I didn't even have to check in because Chris had his assistant do it for me. Instead he just helped me with my bags and Tyga and Trey followed me up to my room.

The hotel was popping baby believe me it was beautiful. Once I got in my room I could have died it was so big just for little old me. A living room a kitchen and the bedroom was to die for and the view was amazing.

After I got in my room Chris sat my things down on my bed and I started unpacking before my clothes got wrinkled

After I got in my room Chris sat my things down on my bed and I started unpacking before my clothes got wrinkled. As I was unpacking we started talking and just clowning around.

" So how long before you graduate law school Ms.Westbrooks," Chris asked.

" I graduate in eight months now and still counting. I'm so sick of school now I basically know everything there is to know now," Lexie said hanging her clothes up.

" Why the hell you hanging your clothes up most people leave there things in suit case," Trey said looking at her.

" Because I need my clothes not to be wrinkle like most ratchet ass people," Lexie said throwing pillow at him.

" Well my bad Sexy Lexie," Trey said laughing.

" Y'all mess but what you been up to Trey," Lexie asked putting her under clothes in drawer.

" Nothing I'm about to hit the studio sooner or later you should come through," Trey said.

" I'm with it for sure and you Mr.Tyga," Lexie asked.

" Nothing at all just been chilling with King," Tyga Said.

" He so cute that reminds me I need to link up with Chyna while I'm out here too," Lexie said.

" You got lot people to link up with in little time," Chris said.

" I do it's crazy I wish I had more time bruh. My life is so crazy right now," Lexie Said.

" Anyways you done yet Lexie a Nigga starving," Chris asked.

" Yeah let's go eat and I'm still driving," Lexie said dangling the keys in his face.

" It's cool let's go Lex," Chris said walking out the door.

Once we got out the door we took the elevator and went down to first floor. After we got there we hopped in the Lamborghini again and took off to go eat.

Listen to these songs I'm telling you it's going lead to drama!!