Chapter 32

Lexie Pov

I woke up to a phone ring off the damn chain. At first I ignored it because Odell was sleeping so peaceful with his chin in my neck but kept ringing. I thought it was my phone but my phone was on the night stand. I then feel phone vibrating underneath my leg.

I reached underneath the covers and grabbed it. I saw someone named Adam calling Odell phone. Although I been with Odell I haven't met any of his friends. When we hang out it's normally just me and him chilling being stupid.

Although he told me about his friends and how cool and close they are. I gently shook Odell because we had slept long enough. We had been sleeping since #2 and it's now #7 clock. He groaned and started moving around and then I hit him because he was being stupid.

" Dang baby why you hit me," Odell asked sitting up.

" Cause you being stupid and your phone been blowing up here," Lexie said throwing his phone in his lap.

Odell's Pov and Phone Conversation

Odell- Hello

Adam- Dude where you been since we landed

Odell- In the room sleeping I was tired man

Adam- Well the women just landed and we going to have dinner just us and the other two dummies.  You and Lexie wanna roll we never even meet her yet?

Odell- Yeah what time

Adam- In about hour meet yall in the lobby

Odell- Alright

Phone Conversation End

Once I hung up with Adam I looked over and saw Lexie scrolling on her phone. I took it out her hand and thew it behind my back. After I rolled on top of her and kissed her stomach since the shirt was sitting up higher.

" What are you doing Odell," Lexie asked laughing.

" Baby remember I told you I came out here on business too," Odell asked laying on her stomach.

" Yeah," Lexie said playing in his curly hair.

" Well, actually the whole football team out in Los Angeles we have charity event tomorrow. Although tonight some of my close friends and their girls wanna go have dinner you wanna go, baby," Odell asked kissing her stomach.

" Sure I never meet your friends before but I wanna tell you something to," Lexie said.

" What," Odell asked laying back on her stomach as she kept playing in his hair.

" I did Interview with Chris today and it was supposed to be about the clothing line. It was at first until TMZ leak pictures of me and Chris walking into my hotel room last night. Then they asked if me and Chris ever messed around and of course, I said no," Lexie said.

" It's cool Lexie I know you didn't do anything I talked to Chris after he left out your room last night. I had called to see where you were staying in LA and what room number. The media always taking stuff and twisting its okay baby," Odell said.

" Thanks, I just rather let you know before see it on the blog or anything and your hair stinks Odell," Lexie said laughing.

" No it doesn't you know your man always fresh," Odell said.

" You are baby," Lexie said.

" We need to get up we meeting my friends to go to dinner in fifty minutes now," Odell said pecking Lexie's lips.

" Okay i'm going shower first," Lexie said pecking Odell's lips.

" Why can't we shower together," Odell asked.

" If we shower together we both know it's going be more than a shower. Then we won't make it to dinner so no Odell Cornelius Beckham Jr," Lexie said crawling from under him.

" Fine," Odell said watching her walk-in bathroom.

Once Lexie walked into the bathroom I watched her start the shower and get in. I couldn't help but watch her because my baby is damn fine. Although I stopped watching her once the glass fogged up damn that hot water. I then just turned the tv on and started watching ESPN and scrolling on Instagram on my phone.

I had the been scrolling on my phone and watching tv twenty minutes before Lexie finally got out of the shower. She came walking in the room with a towel wrapped around her body with water dropping off damn. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me back and said no.

" Go take a shower Odell," Lexie said pointing to the bathroom.

" Fine," Odell said in a childish voice causing Lexie to laugh.

" Hurry up too," Lexie said wiping her old makeup off her face.

" I would have been done if you wouldn't have been in there all day," Odell said.

Lexie Pov

After Odell said that I just ignored him and finished taking my makeup from earlier off. Once that was done I moisturize my face and got started redoing my makeup. I had done basic makeup this morning so I decided to do more off a full face for tonight but not to popping because it is the night after all.

It took me fifteen minutes to do my makeup and when I was finished I got started doing my hair. I just decided to curl my wig again just to make my curls full again. After I saw Odell walking in the room with a towel around his waist. I watched at what's mine for second and he wanna get cocky as he always does.

" You like what you see baby girl," Odell asked smirking.

" Boy get dress and get over yourseld," Lexie said laughing as she curled her hair.

" You been out the shower and you still not dress," Odell said.

" I had to do my makeup and I just finished my hair," Lexie said laying her edges.

" I always told you that you are cute without makeup baby girl," Odell said kissing the top of her head.

" I know and I appreciate that thanks so much my love," Lexie said pecking his lip.

" Your welcome," Odell said cheesing.

" You got my red lipstick on your lip," Lexie said wiping the side of his mouth laughing.

" It will be alright put your clothes on," Odell said dropping the towel from around his waist.

" Whatever you know exactly what you be doing," Lexie said laughing.

Thanks for reading please comment and vote !!

I love responding back loves !