Chapter 35

Lexie Pov

Once I walked out the bathroom I was now ready to go. Then I mentally slapped myself and told myself this bitch not about to run us out this club it's to lit. Although I'm not drunk I'm about still have good night.

I walked back over to girls on the dance floor and I grabbed Hazel. After I started twerking and winding by hips on her. I know this girl little freak on the low. This bitch gripped my hips like man when I was twerking and winding.

Plus when she did it she was on letting go so I kept going through whole song. Out the corner of my eye I could see all the guys looking at us. Especially a jealous Odell and Benjamin. Once I stopped I whispered in her ear let's go show them a thing or too.

You too Erica I said pointing to her and laughing. After we walked over to them and they had the most stupidest grin on their faces. It caused all of us to laugh but you couldn't hear us over the music. I grabbed Odell hand and let him to the dance floor.

After the song changed to Suu Whoop. Once the base dropped I started twerking and grinding on him. I could tell Jr was happy to see me so I started going harder. Odell grabbed my hips harder and kind of pushed me off a little. I turned around and asked him what he was doing.

" Man you was doing that shit on purpose baby," Odell said.

" No I wasn't it's not my fault Jr happy to see me again," Lexie whispered in his ear.

" You know you driving a nigga crazy right fuck baby," Odell said kissing Lexie neck.

" I know So how about we leave and go back to the hotel," Lexie said.

" Naw that's going take to long come on," Odell said grabbing Lexie hand.

After Odell grabbed my arm he lead me past the bathroom where it had rooms. When he opened the door it was couch in here and it was dark as hell. Odell pulled me inside then locked the door.Then it didn't take any time for him to get started.

Odell pushed me up up against the wall and started kissing me. While he was kissing me I wrapped my arms around his neck. I denied him access into my mouth so he bite my lip. Making me open my mouth and he slid right in trying to be slick.

I kissed him with everything and we started fighting for domain with our tongues. As always he won and then I stopped kissing him. I pulled his jacket off and then I pulled his shirt off over his head and let drop to the floor.

He kissed me one more time then he took my jacket off and let drop to floor. He unzipped my front zipper on my dress and then he started kissing me from my neck down . Once he got below my stomach he came back up licking my stomach. I was trying to hold my moans in but my biting my lip but I couldn't.

Finally my dress dropped to the floor and I stopped Odell. I walked him over to the couch with my heels still on and made him sit down. I was about take off my heel boots but he told me not to that I looked sexy with them naked. Therefore I got down in between Odell's legs standing in my heels.

I started unbuckling his pants and I pulled them down along with his boxers. Jr was already on 100 but I decided just to tease him little drive him crazy. I picked jr up and just started stroking him with my hands for while. He thought he was about to get head but I was just playing with the tip. Licking around in and not putting it in my mouth.

" Man come on baby stop playing with nigga," Odell said.

" I don't think you deserve it baby," Lexie said smirking.

" But I do stop playing with night damn," Odell said through grunts.

" Okay Fine," Lexie said.

After he said that I slowly put all him in my mouth and started going ham. The deeper I pushed him in my throat the more I heard Odell grunt. I love to know I'm pleasing my man so I pushed all him in my mouth causing me to gage but he loved that. He grabbed my hair and started moving my head up and down but then he quickly let go.