Chapter 25

Odell Pov

I have been going crazy since Lexie left because I got so used to spending time with her. We started doing everything together and now since she gone i'm boarded as hell. Lexie is my girlfriend but it also seems like she became my best friend my other half like a piece that was always missing.

Plus having a real girlfriend for change has been nice like really nice. Hoes these days just be with a nigga for the money and Lexie nothing like that. She barely want me to pay for her meal when we go eat but i'm slowly growing her out of that. She so independent and she uses to doing everything herself it's hard for her to get treated like Queen.

I just find that funny as hell because other women would die to go on shopping spree with my black card. Not her she rather spend her own money and work when I tell her I have her. I guess you got to admire her hustle and one thing I learned you can't control her. She does what she wanna do but I always know how to put that ass in check she know who daddy is.

Plus although she doesn't live with me when she does stay over she cleans cook and washes clothes. I think I just might have to wife her up one day but that's a long time away. Right now i'm just enjoying being her boyfriend and supporting her. Of course, we had our times when we take a break from each other but i'm possessive as hell over her and so is Cardi.

Her best friend Cardi is crazy she literally told me that i'm stealing her best friend. Although I really respect Cardi and Lexie relationship they are really close. One thing I can say about Lexie she keeps real ones around her because Cardi be ready for anything. Once I got out the thoughts about my girlfriend my friend Benjamin was calling my phone. I picked it up and answered the call.

Phone Conversation

Odell- Hello

Benjamin-  What you doing nigga

Odell- Nun just chilling

Benjamin- Your girl gone so board huh

Odell- Naw dude ( Odell said trying playoff )

Benjamin- You lyin but i'm pretending like you not

Odell- What you want dude

Benjamin- We about roll through the strip club you down

Odell- Wait you calling my phone asking to go to strip club Erica know where you going

Benjamin- What Erica don't know won't hurt her besides we just going chill we not going fuck

Odell- Aight dude

Benjamin- Aight call you when we outside

Odell- Aight bye

Phone Conversation End

As soon as I hung up with Benjamin I called Lexie phone on facetime. I wanted to see how her photo shoot went today since we haven't talked since this morning. She finally answered on the fourth ring and I could tell she was sleeping and her sleepy voice so damn sexy.

Phone Conversation

Odell- Hey baby girl

Lexie- Hey Cornelius ( she said laughing )

Odell- Why do you always make fun of my middle name

Lexie- Because it's funny but I miss you

Odell- Miss you too how was your photo shoot baby girl

Lexie- It was amazing although i'm tired as hell we had to move to different places to shoot. We did some shots in the desert and it was hot as hell. Plus we were supposed to do 25 different clothes change which changed to 35 and each one had different hair and makeup. It literally took all day baby i'm so tired and drained it's ridiculous. I wish you were here right now I really miss going sleep on your chest so much.