Chapter 6

Since today is saturday, I decided I would make a renesmee and look for jobs. After spending a while working on it, Darian comes in with a sneaky smile on his face. I close the laptop and turn around to face him. I smile when I see him with something behind his back. "What's this?" I ask.

"Well, I saw how important this is to you and I decided to look up how much round flight tickets are and I have been saving up some money for your birthday present." I already see where this is going and I get a little teary eyed, happy that he is doing this for me. "So, here is a early birthday present." He pulls the money from behind his back. I wipe my eyes and look at the money in my hand to him.

I whisper "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me Darian."

He hugs me and says "You welcome sis. Well I'm gonna go make some cereal."

The second he closes the door I go to the airport website and order a round trip flight from New Orleans to England.

***

For the next couple of days leading up to the flight, I pack a little everyday and then I start getting nervous. I tell Karson what I'm doing and he says he'll tell the teacher that I'm sick on Thursday and Friday for me. He also asked if I need any help with anything, but I told him I'm fine. On Thursday, I watch Darian get on the bus, wave bye to Karson, and call a cab to bring me to the airport. When I get there, I cruise through security and bag check. I'm ready 20 minutes before my flight starts to bord so I sit down and put my earplugs.

When it's time for the flight to bord, I grab my only bag and head on over, handing them my ticket. They give me a hole punched sheet with something that I can give someone in England for my flight back. I take the window seat on the right in the very back of the plan and put back on my earbuds as I wait for the time

That will change my life

Sorry this is short!