Chapter 11

Okay, first off thank you so much right now if you're reading this. I'm so so so sorry for not updating in so long. Okay well anyway, lets get right to the story

I sit in front of dozens of people trying to get me ready for the prince of Switzerland. They already put me in no strap, red, floor length ball gown with white gloves that go up to my elbows. After about 45 minutes of preparing me, they turn me around to face the mirror. They put all of my hair in a braid and placed it on my head to look like a crown and they took out some baby hairs around my ears to frame my face. For my face, they did light foundation and mainly focused on my eyes. My ocean blue eyes pop from the mascara on both my top and bottom lashes. They did winged eyeliner and orange to black faded eyeshadow. I look, gorgeous. It sounds bad, but it's true. I turn to the people who helped me and thank them.

When I walk back, I stop at Karson's room. I take a deep breath and push down on the door handle. When I walk in, Karson sits on his bed with his phone in hand, texting his dad. He wears a black tux, with a red and white slash crossing his chest, and a gun in his pocket.

He has white gloves on his hands and his hair properly commed. Wow he is cute. After about five seconds of me just staring at him, he finally looks up from his phone. He seems taken back for a second but then says, "Wow, you look gorgeous."

I look down at my feet at an attempt to hide my incoming blush. "And you look very handsome." Then I look up eagerly, "Wait, are you going to be there when he comes?" I ask excitedly.

He smiles, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smile the biggest smile and knock him down with a bear hug.

He laughs and so do I when I whisper into his ear, "Thank you!"

"MELINA!" Aunt Katelyn calls from downstairs. "YOUR GUEST IS HERE!" We separate and I sigh. I stand and smooth out my dress. "How do I look?" I ask. He responds with a thumbs up."Me?" I reply with the same.

We step out and he closes the door behind us. He holds out his arm and I hook mine in his. Maybe I can give this prince the message that I like someone else without saying it. We slowly descend down the stairs and the prince bows.

Aunt Katelyn stands at his side with two bodyguards behind them. When we reach the ground floor I reach out my hand like Aunt Katelyn taught me and he gently places his lips on it. When he looks back up at me, his blue eyes sparkle like the sky and his blonde hair falls back into place.

He gives me a dazzling smile. "I'm so glad I could meet with you today Melina."Shoot. I start to panic for a second. What was his name again? "I'm so glad I could meet with you, Mr. . . ." I falter and hope he gets the gist.

His smiles brightens. "Liam. Liam Smith."

"Where is uncle Kyle?" I ask Aunt K. "Oh he's out on a business trip in India, but he said to tell you that he said good luck." I smile at the thought of him thinking about me.

"Well," Liam gestures his hand to the dinning hall. "Shall we?" I smile and nod my head. He reaches out his hand for me to take but I make a firm point to hold Karson's hand. Karson looks down at me and smiles.

Liam on the other hand looks at the both of us and frowns, I pretend to take no notice to it but when he turns back around I smirk. We walk over in silence and when we reach the table Karson and I sit next to each other and across from us seats Aunt Katelyn and Liam.

When she sits down she smoothes out her white ruffled dress and he makes his own point of fixing one of the medals on his suit."Okay . . ." I say awkwardly, trying to start conversation.

"Okay." He says. Just as happy as when we first met. He crosses his hands on the table and starts again. "So as you know, the both of us are currently looking for allys."