Chaos: the deteriorating couple

a/n: another update! Yeah!  I love updating this so much! Thanks for 15 views! 

The day after the death of the brunet caused nothing but disorder for his recently married friends: Namjoon and Jin.

Namjoon was being roared at for the nth time that week at exertion. He bowed in apology for the similar blunder that he made this time. Of course, you may think: his boss is just too stringent, after all he only messed up for the 98thtime at work that day.

To be entirely honest with you, his supervisor was only substantial enough to keep his employee paid for his previous decently done deeds.

Namjoon sighed as he was finally dismissed by his senior. His eyes were almost only tinted with red filaments. He drifted to his allocated desk and loitered there, musing.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't catch his associate's sentence.

"Kim Namjoon!"

The addressed, at last looked at the speaker.

He stood up, "yes, sir."

His subordinate exhaled a breath, "Namjoon-ah, just go home and rest for today."

~

The operative, returned home, and as soon as he arrived, he smelt the nauseating scent of the overcooked dinner.

"Jin?" Namjoon questioned.

Jin gazed at the ceiling blankly.

"Yah! Jin!"

Jin was at last physically conscious again and stopped the oven from running, "sorry, Joon."

Namjoon shook his head, "it's alright, don't apologize."

The two ate the burnt food that night, without another word.

~

That nocturnal, Jin began sobbing silently again on their shared bed, in hope that his husband won't hear him. However, to his misfortune, his lover did indeed hear the weeping. Namjoon stroked his spouse's back, to tranquil him.

"hey, Jin." Namjoon verbalized.

"hmm?" Jin answered.

"want to let our stress out?" Namjoon asked.

Jin nodded.

~

Soon, the duo drove to the nearby beach at 3:05 a.m.

Namjoon stared at his affection, "go on, scream."

With the reassurance his partner, Jin screeched.

"TAEHYUNG, MY CHILD! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" he shouted.

"I KNOW YOU WON'T EVER HEAR ME BUT, I MUST SAY THE FOLLOWING THINGS!" tears spilled from his eyes

"YOU ARE A PRECIOUS LITTLE TIGER AND TRUST ME, I'LL KILL THAT JERK WHO KILLED YOU! I PROMISE!" more waterworks leaked out.

"REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR OWN CLOTHS, IRON THEM, COOK FOOD, DRINK WATER, BE HEALTHY, ALWAYS SMILE-"

"Jin Hyung, I think that's enough." Namjoon notified.

Jin wiped his tears, "yeah... I agree, I would not want him to fear his Hyung after this..."

Namjoon chuckled, bringing a dim smile on Jin's lips.

"do you have something to say?" Jin inquired.

Namjoon nodded, "certainly, I do."

"Kim Taehyung-" he began his long speech.

"remember to keep it simple," Jin kindly reminded him. "and louder, he won't hear you from miles above if you just uttered it."

Namjoon smiled faintly at his childish fondness.

"Tae! I'm sure that your bright character will grant you many friends, right away. However, don't forget about us! The Infires squad!" He bawled as tears drippled down his cheek.

"on behalf of our clique, thank you! Taehyung, thank you for all the thing that you've done for our group! You are a dear and treasured member that shall never be forgotten, for you are doubtless, the best thing being gifted to us!"

And with that, the two broke down, crying into a shared hug.

"I miss him, Joonie..." Jin whimpered, lips shivering from the enormous sensation of forfeiture, as he leaned onto his mate's chest.

"I do too, but Jin, we have to smile, for the delightful fluffball, for I'm definite that he would value that." Namjoon cooed.

They were undeniably mournful, but at least they had someone. At least they have someone to wail to, unlike the others.

~

a/n: what do you think of this book so far? Please continue supporting this tale! Lots of love and let us begin with my tradition (long speech): thanks for reading this! Please keep on supporting this tale and check out my other tales! [recommendations: Euphoria, Pretext?] Once again, thanks for 15 views in the interval of 2 days! 

Have a marvelous day/night!

~goyangi-si

Tired out!