Chaos: the inchoate convene as a whole. [ending]

It has been seventeen days since the perturbing episode. The ensemble was less dynamic, and its atmosphere traumatic. They were replete in the anew purchased apartment of Hoseok, whom dreadfully required a seepage from his mother's continual propaganda.

The lineup had not preached a sole expression while they were installed around the spherical table.

"well, guys..." Hoseok vexed to assuage up the ambiance.

Jung Kook strived his lips into an emaciated curvilinear line, which resulted in looking nothing but fatigued.

Yoongi simply lit up his seared cigarette, and inhaled it, assigning a stupor of a reviled reek.

The eldest from the married pair voiced with a weak smile, "it's been a while. Since we last hung out..."

Namjoon nodded to his lover's statement.

"how is everyone?" Hoseok attempted to start a conversation again.

Jung Kook verbalized, lifting his head, his under eye bags perceptibly showing, "it was okay..."

The couple agreed to his answer.

"Yoongi, how are you?" Hoseok inquired.

The named directed his gaze at the chatterer, "bad."

The supplicant chuckled impassively, what else could he do, though?

"Jimin?" Hoseok articulated, staring at the soundless boy in the corner.

Jimin nodded, not aware of the query outputted.

"so, is that a 'okay', 'good' or 'not very well'?" Hoseok exhaled.

Jimin nodded again, completely not perceiving the question.

"Jimin?" Jin enquired, concerned at the latter's unnerving behavior.

Yoongi abruptly stood up, "you know what. This is just a time-wasting upshot, I'm leaving."

After spitting his phrase out, he proceeded out of the household, with a slam on the front door, jump-scaring everyone in the room.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon called out, "Jin, I'm going to check if Yoongi's alright. He seemed off today."

Jin nodded to his husband's opinion. "go."

~

"Yoongi-ah!" Namjoon shouted, successfully immobilizing the older.

"just eff off." Yoongi spluttered, voice trembling.

"Yoongi, you are not okay." Namjoon specified.

~

"Jimin, talk to us, you'll feel better after that." Jin breathed softly.

Jimin at last gave Jin the eye-contact he wanted. "... Jin..."

Unexpectedly, Jimin embraced the elder.

Jin was astounded at first, but soon returned the hug, "hey... Jimin.... It's okay, let it out, the breath that you've been holding, the tears that's been lingering in your orbs."

Beholding that piteous sight, the other two in the chamber teared up.

"Hoseok Hyung..." Jung Kook whispered, holding onto Hoseok.

"kookie...." He rejoindered before lessening the gap between them.

And on cue, the four males in the area cried their hearts out.

~

"Namjoon-ah, how can I be okay when Tae just died!" He blubbered, still not facing the younger.

"I know... Yoongi. But you're not alone. You have five other friends who are keen to abide you!" Namjoon yelled with just as much might as his best friend.

Yoongi was muted, only sobs exited his mouth.

~

During that outwardly long-lasting outburst, the sextet came to a realization. It was something fairly simple but often forgotten: Everything begins with a chaos. If it wasn't for the harrowing occurrence, the sextet would not have a sturdier bond amidst them. If it wasn't for the hit-and-run, Taehyung would not have left the world with a contented impression for it and would be suffering due to his abusive parents. Don't look at things in only one perspective, because they are often deceiving, and who would have thought that the bright and positive Taehyung is agonizing daily?

To conclude, always remember: Everything begins with a chaos.

"I love you." Namjoon said whilst admiring his spouse's façade.

"I love you too, Hyung!" Jung Kook yelled.

"hey! Jung Kook, that was for me. Me!" Jin pouted.

"it's okay, Hyung, I love you." Jimin beamed.

"do you not get the point, Jimin?" Jin questioned.

"I LOVE MY FAMILY!" yelped Hoseok while enforcing a group hug.

"move, your mouth stinks!" Yoongi sassed.

"savage." Hoseok retorted.

"you are all idiots." Jung Kook factualized.

"agreed," Jimin smiled.

"Thanks, guys. For everything." If Tae was alive, that would have been what he would have screeched, with his sparkling rectangular smile.

//The end//

Yeah! The short tale is done!

thank you for the tremendous amount of support being given.

I'm Jung Shook by it.

Thanks for reading this and lingering on till now!

I love you all so much!

Honorable mentions:

-bangtan1127

(My first follower! <3)

-2nd finished book

Highest rank:

#26 tearjerker.

-

lastly, I'll be listing a several book names below, for the next book that I will upload. Please write something next to it as an indication that you would like to read that:

-secret

-authenticity

-destiny

-homicide

-photography

-orphanage

-routes

-scented

-therapy session

-anonymities 

just choose the name that you like the most. they are off different ships such as: vmin, vkook, taegi, readerxbts. 

---

thank you for reading up to here! 

<3

21/7/2018

~goyangi-si