Chaos: the embryonic depression

a/n: first of all. THE HECK?! 42 VIEWS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OML, I AM JUNG SHOOK. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR READING THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANKS A BUNCH! I AM BLEATING... TT  SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

~

On the meticulous day of the releasement of the couple's desolation, someone was writhing profoundly. His depression was once alleviated, but now it reverted with a colossal vigor.

He truthfully depended on someone's guttural nevertheless tantalizing voice. Inanely, he inhaled in the cigarette that was kindled. Soon, the blossom incense in the room bought by that certain brunet was interchanged with the exotic odor of the smoking. The noxious youngster snickered, without the emotion of ecstasy but barrenness. He sought to smile for the passed archangel, but something seemed to be impelling him backwards. He ought to achieve his promise to not smolder again, but how was it his fault when his dearest just left him?

He tittered again, the void surrounding him reverberated. Only, this time, a salted liquid left his eyes. He missed his acquaintance. He missed his source of elation. He missed his savior: The one and only Kim Taehyung, whom led him out of his circle of privation.

Inadequately, he clutched his phone plugged onto its charger. He dialed the brunet's number purposelessly, knowing perfectly well the result of the call beforehand. The ring reached voice mail.

"hey... Tae... it's your Hyung: Yoongi." The forlorn boy breathed, leaking the trace of the rollup.

Nothing. The usual cheerful sound on the other line did not reply.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, still wishing that the brunette would greet him with a lame joke or even a tease.

"it's... it's hard..."

"it's.... hard.... these days... without your bothersome company...."

"... it's strange... this is the first time that I've ever called you... and the first time that you didn't respond right away."

The lifeless boy chuckled, as more waterworks were discarded.

"I... I... really crave to see your animated character again... but it... it's... impossible now, right?"

"I... want to whisper in your ears, that you are the cause of my euphoria..."

"I... want to say to you, I love you... and hear your reaction...."

"but.... none of that is possible anymore...."

Tears gushed down his cheeks.

"... no-none of it is..."

"... I won't be able to see your smile no more..."

"...I won't be able to be engulfed in your warm embrace anymore..."

".... I won't be able... to hear your singing, and be graced by it anymore..."

"I won't be able to tell you, how thankful I am for your witticisms, beam, mocking, hugs and you: as a whole."

"the others are weeping endlessly because of you."

"you changed all of us... screw you..."

"I..."

"you... taught me how to be exultant, how to appreciate life and how to love myself before loving others."

"I also hate you."

"for your seemingly everlasting jubilation."

"for bringing me back to life."

"for loving me like a brother."

"for killing me with your charm."

"for your limitless cuddling."

"for your endearing yet idiotic charisma."

"for being a gorgeous rascal."

"for...."

"for entering my life without my consent."

"you're a jerk that will never be forgiven."

"for being the pleasantest person that I've ever encountered."

At this point, the raven was already soaked by the acidic liquid that he produced prior on. He didn't want to end the intonation postal, because it was like the last connection he held with the brunet before his number was bought by some random stranger.

He didn't want to snivel but how could he when his adored just died?

He didn't want to admit his lingering feelings for the brunet however, how could he do that when that's the only sentiment he owned, when it was the only thing keeping him alive?"

How can he not enclose himself from that day onwards?

How can he not forget the spasm the brunet created in him?

How can he not forget the contentment the brunet gave him?

How?

How may anyone help him, if he refused all of them?

How may he smile again with the emptiness in is heart that will probably last for a century?

How?

~

a/n: thanks for reading this! Please continue to support this tale and please check out my other stories! Any comments or feedback will be treasured! Once again: thanks for 42 reads! 

Special thanks to:

@bangtan1127 [for being my first follower]

@wonderwoman1234567  [for adding 'Chaos' into your reading list]

@Jungshook9597 [for being the first person to vote for this tale]