He/She asks you out.

Harry- You were in your 5th year and you bumped into Harry in Honeydukes sweet shop. Literally. You dropped all of your sweets and things and to apologize, he took you to the 3 Broomsticks for a butterbeer.
"Like a date Potter?" You asked jokingly.
"Uhh...Yes." You went bright red. You didn't think he was serious. But you agreed.

Ron- 4th year before the Yule Ball. At first you were going as friends then when you danced he asked you out on an official date. You went for a walk then sat against a tree near the black lake talking.

Hermione- 6th year at the Slug-Club Christmas Party- You thought she was joking so that she could get away from Cormac (he likes you both-ew) but when he left she asked you again and you happily agreed. You went to the 3 Broomsticks, Honeydukes (then of course) the library. Classic Hermione.

Draco- 3rd year during potions- He passed you a note reading;

Go out with me? X

At first you told him to fuck off thinking he was messing you around in front of his cronies. You were Muggle-born and Draco didn't take kindly to 'your kind.' But when you were alone, he was sweet. He took your hand and you walked around the school campus skipping classes. Hermione was not happy you skipping classes. She didn't know you were with Draco Malfoy.

Fred- When you were in your 5th year- When he was disturbing your owls exam. When he went outside with George he pulled out a firework and lit it. The firework flame read:

Date me? I'm the good looking one. I'm talking to Y/N Hooch.
(Your Madame Hooch's daughter)

Everyone started cheering. Fred was
looking at you with hope in his eyes.

"Yes!" You shouted.
You spent most of the Summer with him and sometimes helping him with the opening of the twins new joke shop.

George- When you first met him. He took you to the kitchen for a butterbeer hot chocolate. He kissed your cheek at the end of the night and that's how it all began. You forgot what Umbridge did to you.