Pregnacy Scare (boys only)

Harry:
It was when you, Ron, Hermione and Harry were hunting for Horcruxes. You had lost your virginity to Harry just before the end of your 6th year at Hogwarts and it was 2 months later (while you were trying to figure out how to destroy the locket). You had been throwing up every morning and through the night and Hermione had caught onto this and had gone under the invisibility cloak to buy a pregnancy test (she slipped the money into the till)and gave it to you;

"Hermione seriously? We're technically on a suicide mission and I don't wanna think about the possibility right now!"

"Oh Y/N, stop complaining and just do it."

"Do what?"

You both turned around and stayed frozen. Harry.

"I'm...gonna give to two a minute." Hermione awkwardly backed out of the tent.

"Hermione!" God you were annoyed with that girl.

"Y/N What's going on?"

I can't tell him. It'll stop us from defeating Voldermort for good and it would end our relationship.

"I-I can't tell you-I need the toilet." You had the test tucked underneath your sleeve, you were just about to get away with it until Harry grabbed the wrist and felt it and grabbed it out.

"Y-Y/N please don't tell me...."

"I don't know. I was just about to do it. I'm so sorry Harry."

You were pulled into a tight hug, "Baby, there's no need to be- we'll get through this whatever the result."

You smiled up at him and nodded. You took the test away from him and walked to the bathroom.

(Around 4-5 minutes later)

You could feel Harry sitting outside the door, shaking, possibly tears rolling down his cheeks.

You checked the test and sighed. Harry jumped up when he heard you trying to open the door.

"Well?"

"Not pregnant."

You felt a pair of lips touch yours.

"Good job as well, Ron would've killed me."
You giggled,
"One day, Y/N, One day."

Ron
Just after you all signed up to Dumbledore's Army, you were shaking in a bathroom stall. Ron took your virginity during the summer. Being 15, you were curious but you regretted it at this moment. You of course enjoyed it but you didn't want a child, especially now that You Know Who's back. You wanted justice for your brother, not carrying a baby. Having Ron's child was a dream you wanted to fulfill one day in maybe 10 years or so.

Not Pregnant.

As you sighed in relief, you wiped your tears and exited Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

(Time Skip- a few days later)
"Bloody Hell."
You turned around, Ron was hanging around in your dorm.

You froze. Oh god, why didn't you throw that thing away?

"You thought you were...."

"Well I'm not," you stated before snatching the test from him and throwing it in the bin.

"Y/N you should have told me."

"I had to be sure Ron! It would've scared you! You would have left me and I couldn't loose you not after Cedric!!!!"

A warm embrace tackled you.

"I wouldn't have left you, I love you too much. Good job your not pregnant, mum would've killed me."