JAMES POTTER CATCHUP

(A/N- As requested, I'm going to be adding the Marauders But I'm not adding Peter😊)

Where/How you meet.
You met him on the Hogwarts Express with your brother, Sirius and you became best friends.

Your House:
Gryffindor

Who You're related to:
You're Sirius Black's twin sister

He realises he likes you:
You were staying with James and his family with Sirius and he heard crying coming from the guest room so he went in and found you sobbing into your pillow. You talked and talked all night until you fell asleep- You were upset and he hated seeing that, all he wanted to do was protect and love you until he couldn't anymore.

What you call him:
Prongs, floppy hair, player,babe

Who likes you:
Peter🙄

He asks you out:
It was when you two was hanging out alone casually and he just blurted it our in a nervous stutter of words, you found it adorable so of course you said yes.

First Kiss:
You were playing a game of spin the bottle, nervousness took over you and James saw this and he intentionally cursed the bottle to land on you when it was his turn.

What he calls you:
Golden, BlackSister, Potter, Beautiful

His ex(s)
He's only dated you (surprisingly)

Your ex(s)
You were too scared to date anyone because of your family until you met James.

Your best friend(s)
The Marauders and Lily Evans

What year you're in compared to him:
You're in the same year

Where he likes to kiss you:
He loves your giggly and nervous reaction when he kisses your neck

Who he used to like:
He kind of had a thing for Lily Evans, simply based on her looks.

What you mostly fight over: .
How he's flirtatious towards other women for the sake of his 'reputation'.

Your contact name in his phone:
You love her more than anything💕💍

His contact name in your phone:
Babeee💕😆

Who he's jealous of:
You're best friends with Lee Jordan and you used to date him so he's a bit cautious about that.

What year you started dating:
When you were in your 6th year

Pregnancy Scare:
Being in 7th year was scary enough, you were nearly finished with your schooling. You had been throwing up lately and it was nearly Christmas, you thought you had just caught a winter bug so you thought nothing of it. But you felt fine after a couple of hours, that was the thing. It happened everyday so you put 2 and 2 together-Telling James was the only thing you were worrying about. His parents let you stay at their's for winter break and it was on Christmas Eve when you decided to tell James that there was a possibility of pregnancy, he didn't react as badly as you thought he would. You guys went traditional and bought a test and sat on the bathroom floor, holding hands feeling anxious and nauseous.
"Whatever happens, it's gonna be fine baby. I promise, I love you."
"I love you too," you smiled at him, giving him a peck on the lips.
The suspense was killing you so you quickly flipped the test over without giving James any warning.
"Oh thank god..."
James chuckled and kissed your head,
"It will happen one day, he or she will be beautiful..."

What age you got married:
When you were both 19.

His Favourite outfit on you:

Your favourite picture together:

We call this one 'Sugar Overload at Hogsmede (Sirius's fault!)' Don't ask why James is shirtless

We call this one 'Sugar Overload at Hogsmede (Sirius's fault!)' Don't ask why James is shirtless....😅😏

How many kids you have:
2-
Twins:
Boy- Harry James Potter
Girl- Constellation Lily Potter

What your kids look like:
(You know what Harry looks like😅)

Constellation Lily Potter

(as a child)

(As a teen)

(As a teen)

Where you like to hang out:
In the garden of his childhood home