First Kiss

Harry: You were in an argument after Dean was flirting with you.

"Harry he wasn't flirting! He was just...Ok he was flirting but I don't like him! We're just friends that's it! I love you!"

"Yeah right....We all know you're just with me because I'm the chosen one! Wanna get famous Y/N!?!!?!"
You slapped him. Hard

"BYE HARRY!"
He grabbed your hand and held you close.
"Don't let him take you away...Not again...Don't be like Cho...." he lifted up your chin and softly kissed your lips. You then proceeded to wrap your hands around his neck.

"I love you Y/N. I'm sorry."
" I love you too...Harry Pot-head. You're forgiven."

"Finally you kissed her..." You see Hermione and Luna giggling in the corner.

Ron- You kissed him when Cedric died. You were upset. He was your brother.
He took your hand pulled you close. You fell asleep in the Hufflepuff common room, where you and Cedric always sat and talked.

"I'll protect you Y/N...I promise..." Ron said kissing your head.

Hermione-
You and Luna Lovegood were twin- half sisters. It's confusing. Your DNA got mixed up in the womb. And Hermione was trying to figure it out. It was getting rather annoying. One day you snapped.

"Y/N! I think I've found out why you and Luna are-"

"STOP IT HERMIONE!!!! JUST STOP!!!" You stormed out of the Library with people staring. But you don't care.
You avoided her, didn't talk to her and you didn't go to the library as often.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I just wanted to help. You had all these questions and so did Luna. I know I can be annoying but I...I love you Y/N...I really do. You make me feel...Werid...In a good way. Whenever you smile I shiver. And whenever you look at me my heart flutters."

You said nothing. You just cupped her face and gently pecked her lips.
"I love you too Mione." Let's just say she was sat in the Common Room stunned for a VERY long time.

Draco:
He kissed you on the first date. He took you behind the tree and with no hesitation, he gave you a passionate kiss. So you lied when you said you just 'talked.'

Fred:
You've been going out for 2 months and he STILL hasn't kissed you. You just hugged and cuddled. Not even a kiss on the head or the cheek. You were crying. People passed by and either stared at you, laugh at you or look worried. Then Fred came by.
"Babe? Why are you crying?" He knelt down to your level.

"Do you even love me Freddie? Was it part of the prank on Umbridge. Did you prank me too?" You whispered with tears falling down your face.

"Hm? Yes I love you! We were already planning to prank Umbitch a LONG time ago then I saw you and thought....'Just go for it. Do something mad for her.'
Why would you even ask that?"

"You haven't even kissed me yet....."
You mumbled, turning away from him.

"What? I didn't catch that."

"YOU HAVEN'T KISSED ME YET!!!!!" Lucky no one was around because they would've thought you were mad.
You got up and sighed.
"I'm going Quidditch practice."
"No."
"H-MM...." Fred Weasley was kissing you. WTF WTF WTF WTF WHAT DO I DO!?!!?!?!!!!
He pulls away.
"I love you Y/N, don't ever think that way again."

George:
In DA (Dumbledore's Army) you were casting your patronus charm and you got it wrong...Because George was kissing you....Whoops.😅