New Character! Cedric Diggory

Where/How you meet:
You met on the train to Hogwarts.

Your House:
Hufflepuff

Who You're related to:
You're Bellatrix Lestrange's daughter (You were raised by Andromeda and Ted Tonks- Your family -The Black and Malfoy family- disowns you)

He realises he likes you:
Nobody knew you were Bellatrix Lestrange's daughter, you had changed your last name to Tonks and you did everything to hide the facial features you got from her. You knew that your mother and father tortured and drove Neville Longbottom's parents to insanity and....you felt guilty. You've spoken to him a few times and he has no idea that he is staring into the eyes of his parent's abuser's daughter. Only Cedric knew about your secret and he swore to keep it, he was your best friend after all. One day you just broke down. You overheard Neville talking about his parents, about how much he wished that he could get to know them. Cedric found you crying in the empty common room. It broke his heart seeing you cry and he realised how much he loves you in a non-friend way and it honestly scared him.

What you call him:
Ced, Diggory, Champion, Seeker, Angel-boy

Who likes you:
Harry and Ron have a small crush on you.

He asks you out:
In your spare time you guys like to fly on your brooms, just messing about. The hair was blowing in the wind, you felt happy with him. There he confessed that he had romantic feelings towards you, and asked you if you wanted to go to Hogsmede on a date, and you obviously said yes.

First Kiss:
You had your first kiss even before he asked you out. You guys made a pact that if you hadn't had your first kiss by the time you were 15, he would give you your first kiss. And that's what you got on your birthday at 12:00am. It was slow and gentle, you wanted it to last forever.

What he calls you:
Tonks, beautiful, Silly Girl, An English Rose, Angel-face

His ex(s)
He's only dated you

Your ex(s)
You've only dated him

Your best friend(s)
Him

What year you're in compared to him:
You're in the same year

Where he likes to kiss you:
He likes to gently peck your lips

Who he used to like:
He had a brief crush on Cho Chang.

What you mostly fight over: .
That he puts himself in dangerous situations and that he always boasts about himself, making other people feel bad about themselves.

Your contact name in his phone:
💕Beautiful💕

His contact name in your phone:
Ced💛🖤

Who he's jealous of:
No body in particular, only the guys who flirt with you.

What year you started dating:
Half way through your 5th Year

Pregnancy Scare:
You told him that there was a possibility that you were pregnant just before the Third Task. His eyes widened and he refused to participate, going with you to find out for sure. Both of you were sat in the Hufflepuff Common room just staring at the test rested on the table.
"I'm sorry." You blurted out.
He looked up at you, a small smile on his face, "For what?"
"Missing the third task. You were looking forward to it." Your eyes were still pinned onto the test.
"Y/N look at me." Cedric grabbed your hand and your tear filled eyes met his, "You come first. Always." That made you smile.
Then you remembered the test, sighing you went to grab it. A sigh of relief passed your lips.
"You missed the task for nothing Ced."
He pulled you into a tight embrace,
"What did I say? You come first."

That pregnancy scare saved his life and you didn't even know it.

What age you got married:
When you were both 25

His Favourite outfit on you:

How many kids you have: 3-Rachel Kate DiggoryAnthony Cedric and Faye Amberrose Diggory (Twins)

3-
Rachel Kate Diggory
Anthony Cedric and Faye Amberrose Diggory (Twins)