Chipnapped

I came closer towards the sound. It sounded like 'help!' But not understandable, like there's something in front of the mouth producing the sound. I hid in the bushes, seeing through the leaves. I heard talking: 'Now you're as good as dead, I'll just have to get one of the chipettes and the stage will be mine!' A female, blonde chipmunk said. She had a black hoodie on, covering her face partly. I looked at where she was looking at, seeing Alvin tied up to a small tree, his mouth covered with tape. Suddenly, my phone went off. Dammit! I quickly declined the call, turning the sound off. The female chipmunk looked around. I hid away even further into the bushes. She shrugged, turning back to Alvin. 'Have a nice death!' She said, running off. I waited until I was sure she was gone, and popped out off the bushes. I saw relief on Alvin's face, but decided to tease him. 'You know, you can't annoy me now you're tied up and all.' I joked, making a frown appear on his face. I pulled the tape off, like a bandage. 'Ow!' He yelped. 'You're welcome.' I replied. I walked to the other side of the tree, trying to untie the knot. My phone went off again. I accepted the call. 'WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER BEFORE?!' Jeanette yelled in my ear. I pulled my phone away from it. 'You know, I'm with someone who's gonna explain it, seeing I need to untie him from a tree first.' I said, putting my phone on speaker and laying it down next to Alvin, who was frowning at me.

We now were back home, and Alvin was sitting on the couch with a blanket around him. 'Guess you owe me another one, huh?' I smirked. 'Yeah, definitely.' He replied, looking up from his phone. 'Why did she even kidnap you anyways?' Simon asked him. 'She wanted to take all of us down.' He explained. 'She wants the fame. No competition and stuff.' He added. 'Why did you even go with her anyways?!' I asked him. He sighed. 'Drugs.' Our eyes widened. 'YOU'RE DOING DRUGS?!??' Simon brought out. 'No!' Alvin replied, face palming. 'She drugged me, you idiot!' He added. 'Oh.' Theodore joined in.

It now was evening, and we just ate dinner. I looked outside a window, while the others watched TV. I hear steps behind me, slowly coming closer. I turned around, seeing Alvin stand there. I looked back outside. 'What is it, Britt?' He asked me. 'Why should you care?' I replied. He put his hand on my shoulder. 'I know I can be a jerk, but that doesn't mean I don't care.' He stated. I sighed. 'If she drugged you, she could drug all of us. She basically has power over us! She could hurt one of us... maybe... even kill us!' I said, sobbing a little. 'Britt, it's fine. We'll be fine.' He comforted me. 'I'm just worried about my sisters...' I stated. Suddenly, he pulls me into his arms. I froze for a sec, but then I hugged him back. 'It'll be fine. We can take her on.' He said, putting his chin on my head. For some reason, I felt safe. Like I had nothing to worry about. Until..: 'uuhm, what is going on here?' I heard Jeanette say. Alvin and I awkwardly stopped hugging, and I saw that Simon was standing next to her. 'Oh, uuuuuuhm...' Alvin started, scratching his neck. 'It's just that... I was... I was worried about that all of us could easily get hurt or even killed by that female chipmunk, alright?!' I brought out, anger taking over my mind. 'Alright, if you say so...' Jeanette replied, obviously not believing me. I walked past them, out of the room. Upstairs. To my bedroom. Up the ladder of my bed, letting my body hit my bed. I buried my face in my pillow. Now they were gonna keep reminding me off that. I bet Theo and Ellie know by now. They never let go something like this... I got a text from Alvin.

Alvin: I'm sorry Britt. I shouldn't have done that...

Great. Now he feels bad.
Me: Alvin it's fine. You didn't mean it in the way the others see it, and I know that. I don't blame you.

I hope he doesn't blame me either...