Dreamer

I sat in class. I was happy it was Friday, because I can't stand these teachers one more day. We just had history, and she put Alvin on the detention-list, as always. I luckily escaped from it. Alvin now sat in front of me, with Simon. I sat with Eleanor. English is the only class we have with 4 chipmunks. Anyways, Alvin had been leaning his head on his hand, and when I walked back towards my spot after mr. Wilson explained an exercise, he stared in front of him, like he wasn't even there. Whatever.

'Alvin?! Alvin!' Simon waved his hand in front of his brother's face. He just blinked once. Simon now started shaking him. 'Alvin!' He shouted. No reaction. 'Is he alright?' Eleanor asked, as she picked up her bag. 'Yeah. I have an idea. I'm gonna do it Dave style.' Simon replied. 'ALVIIIIIIIN!!!' He yelled. Alvin now reacted, jumping up and falling off his chair. I laughed. 'Not funny! Wait... WHERE IS EVERYONE?!' He shouted, making me laugh even more. Even Eleanor couldn't help but giggle. 'Alvin. Class is over. Maybe pay attention next time, and you'll actually notice.' Simon explained, as Alvin, who had gotten up, wiped the dust of his sweater. 'What class do you have now?' Alvin asked Simon. 'Uhm, just like everyone...' Simon started. 'LUNCH!!' Eleanor quickly said before Simon did. I shook my head, smiling and walking to the cafeteria.

'Britt? Where is the rest?' Jeanette asked, as she had claimed a table with Theodore. 'Waking up Alvin from his daydream.' I stated, putting my lunch down and sitting down myself. 'Oh, was that why I heard someone screaming his name?' Theodore asked. 'Yeah. I had to do it Dave style. Only way he'd snap out of it.' Simon joined in, sitting down next to Jeanette. Eleanor joined Theodore. Alvin sat down next to me, a space in between. He put his head on his hand again, staring into the distance. 'And there he goes again.' I said rolling my eyes. 'What's up with him?' Jeanette asked. 'No idea.' Simon replied. 'Well, we can't let him starve!' Theodore stated, shaking his hands in front of Alvin's face. No reaction. 'Wow, you weren't kidding.' Jeanette confirmed. 'Well, I can't yell now! The whole school will look at us!' Simon told her. She nodded in agreement, turning back to Alvin, who was now being shaken by Theo. No reaction. Theo started tickling him. 'You sure you didn't bring a doll?' Theo asked Simon. He nodded. Alvin just blinked. It wasn't like his eyes were focused on something. I got an idea. I grabbed my water, which I didn't need anymore, and threw it in his face. 'WHAT THE HECK?!' He yelled, drying his face on his sweater. 'What is up with you?! You keep dozing off!' I replied. I looked at him. Was he... was he blushing?! The jerk of the school: Alvin Seville: BLUSHING?! Well, slightly. But still: BLUSHING?! 'I-I don't... I don't know!' He stuttered. Everyone saw he did. 'I think you do. Anyways, do something about it. Because this is going to far.' Simon ordered. 'Mmhm.' Alvin replied, dozing off again. I rolled my eyes again, and checked my phone.

We got home about an hour ago, and Eleanor and I were sitting outside. We could see Alvin dozing off again in front of the window. 'I don't get what's going on with him. He was all about his reputation and football, and now he's about the opposite!' I stated. 'Yep. But I'm sure it's just temporary. He looks fine, so I guess it's normal...' she agreed. 'I guess...' I said, looking at him. 'Hey girls, have you seen Jeanette?' Simon walked outside. 'No. I thought she was with you?' I replied. He shook his head. 'She said she was going to the supermarket for something, but I haven't seen her since then. She doesn't answer her phone either.' He explained. 'Well, it's just an hour after school, and she might have her sound off. She's probably just fine.' I comforted him. 'I'm gonna check anyways.' Simon announced, walking back inside. A minute later we heard him shut the front door. 'It isn't like Jeanette not to answer her phone, though.' Eleanor said. 'I know. I don't have a good feeling about this either. But I didn't want to freak Simon out.' I replied.