I don't like him!

I was sitting in class with Jeanette. She glared at me with a smirk since the start. 'What?!' I asked her. 'So, when will you and Alvin admit it?' She said, smirking even more. 'What? That our siblings have gone crazy?!' I joked. She rolled her eyes, smiling. 'You know what I'm talking about.' She replied.  'I told you, we don't have anything going on!' I argued. She ignored me. 'Brittany Seville...' she said, lost in her thoughts. 'Yeah, dream on Jeanette.' I said, looking back outside. 'Are you thinking about him?' She asked me. 'I am now!' I replied. She smirked. Luckily, the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff, ignoring my sister who was constantly staring at me. I speeded out off the classroom, wanting to avoid anymore conversations about this. I saw Eleanor walking in the hallway. 'Ellie!' I yelled, running up to her, Jeanette following close behind. She stopped, waiting for us to catch up. She looked past me, at Jeanette. 'What's up with her?' She asked me. I turned around, she was still smirking and looking at me. I sighed, rolling my eyes. 'Dear Eleanor, our sister is in love.' She stated, leaning on Eleanor's shoulder. 'Am not!' I replied. 'What aren't you?' I heard from behind me. I turned around, seeing the boys stand there. 'Girl thing.' I replied. Alvin shrugged. We made way to the cafeteria.

'Girl thing, huh?' Jeanette said, as she, Eleanor and I made way to our lockers. We had a few classes after lunch, but not together, so this is the first time we spoke. 'What the heck was I gonna say otherwise?! "Yeah, my sisters think I'm in love with you but I'm not."?!' I responded. They giggled. 'Could've done that. I wonder what his reaction would be...' Eleanor replied. They laughed. I rolled my eyes, slowly making my way towards the door. 'Britt! Wait for us!' My sisters yelled, running towards me. I smiled, walking out of school.

'Glad to be home!' I said, letting myself drop onto my bed. 'Yeah. I have so much homework to do! I can't wait!' Jeanette replied. I turned onto my stomach, staring at my sister. 'What?!' She asked me. 'You and Simon are pretty sure the only people of our year who like homework.' I stated. She blushed a bit, and went to work, trying to hide it. 'Anyways, I won't disturb you. I'm going downstairs.' I said, climbing down the ladder of my bed, and walked out of the doorway, and ran down the stairs into the living room. I sat down on the couch, when I got an email from miss Johnson. New assignment due Friday it said. Oh no. Today is Tuesday, so I hope it isn't a big one... aaaaand it is. 'Great. Just what I needed.' I complained. 'What is it now? Did your favorite clothing store close?' I heard from behind me. That could only be one person: Alvin Seville. I turned around: 'don't you have your notifications on for your email?' I asked him. 'My phone is dead, why?' He replied. I rolled my eyes, showing him the email. 'Whatever.' He replied, shrugging. 'Aren't you nervous you won't finish it in time?!' I reacted. He laughed. 'Would you see ME doing homework? Ever?' He asked me, raising an eyebrow. 'Nope. But you do know that you'll need to go to detention, right?' I reminded him. He nodded, smirking. 'Britt, we're chipmunks. Way smaller than the rest, and even they can escape, so how hard can it be?!' He explained. I sighed, turning back to my phone to check my social media.

I walked into the room, slamming the door. 'Jeez! We know you're here Britt, Don't have to make so much noise!' Eleanor said, looking up from her homework. 'Why are you so grumpy though?' Jeanette asked me. 'Since a few minutes ago I have a HUGE assignment due Friday... for history! History! Who cares about a bunch of dead guys!' I complained, grabbing my history book and laptop, putting them down on my desk. 'Well, if you need our help... you know where we are.' Jeanette told me. I put my earphones in my ear, listening to my favorite music. But I couldn't concentrate. I was thinking about Alvin. Why him? I have NO idea. Maybe... wait what was I thinking?! Of course I don't like him! Do I?