Assassin

The others now also were captured, trying to save Brittany. There still was no sign of her. Or was there?

Alvin's pov
'I don't get it! Every single prisoner is here, except for Britt!' I stated, looking at my hands who were tied together. 'Yeah. I don't get why we have to be in separate cells.' Theo answered from the cell across Simon's, who's was next to mine. The girls were in the cells next to them, except for Britt. N-not that I miss her! D-Definitely n-not!

???'s pov
I zipped my suit all the way up, covering my whole body, even my face. I grabbed a bag with guns, and sneaked towards the cells. I looked inside the first cell, seeing Alvin in it. I went inside, revealing my pocket knife. He crawled back, looking at me terrified. I walked towards him, cutting him free. He shook the rope that was keeping his hands tied together off. I threw a gun at him, while I loaded mine. I signed him to free Simon and Theodore, while I threw his pocket knife at him, while I went to the girls. I freed Jeanette and Eleanor, giving the both of them a gun. We heard yelling: 'they're escaping!' I got outside the cell, the girls following a bit behind. I saw Alvin, Simon and Theodore cornered by the other assassins. I pointed my gun at the first assassin, shooting him. Dead. The others turned around, coming at me with swords. I shot them before they could reach me. I signed everyone to follow me.

Since we couldn't go the normal way since there are tons of assassins, We took the security part, what I like to call 'the deadly obstacle course.' Hundreds of lasers were blocking our way. I flew over some, rolling over the ground escaping others. I cartwheeled over the last few. The others' mouths were wide open, while I pushed the button, making the lasers disappear. They ran towards me. They looked like they weren't hurt, so I continued towards a pit with crocodiles. I pushed the others aside, making a run for it, jumping. I heard gasping behind me. I looked down at the snapping crocs beneath me. If I'd fall, I'd be dead. Ripped apart. But I reached the end safely, pushing another button to disable the trap. They ran over it, like they expected it to open again. I heard assassins coming closer. I signed them to run ahead, towards the steel door. I opened up the trap again. That should slow them down for a little bit longer. I ran towards the steel door, typing in the code. It opened. We came into another room, which I knew the floor was boobytrapped. They wanted to walk on, but I stopped them. I slid my gun over the floor, making bullets fly across the room. I ran after the train of shot bullets, knowing I was in the cool-down zone. I disabled the trap again, coming towards the hardest part, which seemed the easiest. I opened the garage door, holding it up. Everyone ran underneath it, when only Alvin had to pass through. The alarm went off, making the door press down on me. I signed him to go, and he did. At that moment, I let go of the door, landing on the wrong side. I quickly rolled through the quickly decreasing gap, hearing the assassins on the other side.

'We have to go back for Brittany!' Jeanette stated, as they tried to open the door again. 'Guys, this isn't gonna work.' Simon said, looking down. 'Maybe if she helps!' Theodore stated, pointing at me. 'Who even are you?' Alvin asked me. I unzipped the head-part of my suit, showing my face. 'BRITTANY?!' They all shouted. 'Yep.' Was my answer. 'THAT WAS YOU?! WITH THE LASERS AND SHOOTING AND STUFF?!' Alvin yelled. 'Keep it down will ya! Are do you want to go back in that cell?!' I said, ignoring his question. 'But was that you though, sis?' Jeanette asked me. I nodded. 'They trained me as an assassin. It was that, or you'd all die.' I explained. I heard something behind me. I saw eyes widen. I knew what this was. Without looking, I threw my fist back, against the face of an assassin, about to grab me. All mouths now were open. One because I knocked him out, others of amazement. 'Let's go back before the third one shows up.' I suggested. 'Third?' Eleanor asked. At that moment I shot inside the bushes, walking towards it. 'Yeah.' I said, pushing the leaves aside, showing the bloody corpse of another assassin. 'Yeah, let's do that.' Alvin said, not taking his eyes of the corpse until I let go of the leaves.

————————————————————
This got longer than I thought lol. Anyways, two things:
1. Sorry for spamming your notifications. I'm sick and have nothing to do, and am overflowing with inspiration.
2. I wrote this part before, and corrected it, so sorry if it doesn't make sense at some point.
Thank you!