Chapter 4: Classmates and Test

"Talking"

"Shouting"

'Thinking'

"Deep Voice / Demonic Voice"

[ Place / Time ]

                         - § - § - § -

A.N.: WARNING: Izuku will be a year older than the Izuku of the manga/anime.

                         - § - § - § -

"You knew it..."

All Might looked from the ocean to the boy next to him, showing an amused smile "I knew what?"

"That the exam was not just about smashing those robots..." said Izuku with a half-glare "I had no chance to fail the exam."

"I told you this ten months ago, right?" replied All Might without losing his smile "During these exams, the judges look at everything, and all of them should have been blind so as not to see your rescue of the young Uraraka."

Izuku stared at him for several seconds "Fine...what now?"

"Now? Well, you will begin your life as a student at U.A." said All Might "However you still have a few weeks before the start of the academic year. You should try to relax in the meantime."

The young boy hummed a second before asking "What about my identity? During the exam I had my face covered when I was in my normal form but I can not stay that way for the whole duration of the academy."

"No need to worry about that." All Might reassured him "In a few days you will receive documents to fill out. Among them there is one concerning the privacy of each student. By signing that document you agree not to disclose personal information regarding teachers, your classmates and obviously other students. Obviously you will be free to give your permission to disclose them but, without your consent, no one at U.A. can talk about your true identity. In case someone breaks that rule, he or she will be expelled or fired from the academy and placed under house arrest for twenty years. In your case, if you come to school by motorbike, you will be given a special parking from where you can reach the school without being seen."

"I see..." said Izuku with a sigh "Well...at least there is a positive side in all this."

'Only one...?' thought All Might before asking "And that would be...?"

Izuku looked at him with an emotionless face "I will be able to choose a name that I want, not one that has been given to me by journalists."

All Might had to snort at that "I can understand. Flaming Centaur isn't exactly catchy. Do you already have something in mind?"

"Right now, no. Something will come to mind when the time comes." shrugged Izuku before walking toward his bike "I'll see you at the academy then, All Might."

"Indeed you will. Good night young Midoriya, and good luck with the academy." said All Might looking at the younger boy's back. His smile seemed to expand at the thought of the class in which Izuku had been placed. After a short chuckle, he returned to look at the ocean "I'm sure this new generation of heroes will live up to their expectations. I can feel it."
______________________________________

U.A. High School / Three weeks later ]

'1-A...1-A...1-A...this place is huge, they should put up signs to help the freshmen...' thought Izuku walking in a hallway. The fact of being late due to some complications with the parking for his bike had not put him in a good mood and now he could not even find the right class. What a nice way to start his first day at U.A.