Chapter 7: Izuku vs. Sandman

CHAPTER 6:

HELL ON USJ: IZUKU VS SANDMAN!

"Talking"

"SHOUTING"

'Thinking'

"Deep Voice / Demonic Voice"

Place / Time ]

- § - § - § -

A.N.: WARNING: Izuku will be a year older than the Izuku of the manga/anime.

Small note: Thirteen is genderless, so I'll use 'them' and 'they' for this character.

- § - § - § -

Shota avoided a villain's outstretched arm and, passing beneath him, managed to wrap his cloth around his opponent's neck. With a violent tug, the villain was knocked forward, crashing his face into the ground. Without even looking at the fallen enemy, Shota jumped to the side to avoid a huge man with four arms who, in a few moments, found the cloth around his waist.

With a huge display of strength, Shota threw him at a small group of criminals, crushing them all with the body of their companion. Immediately after he jumped up to avoid a blade of ice and launched himself at the enemy who had attacked him, breaking his nose with a knee. The other villains continued to throw themselves at Shota to try to defeat him, but the pro-hero continued to avoid their attacks, succeeding in neutralizing them with his cloth.

"He's good at hand-to-hand...and those goggles hide his eyes, so we don't know whose Quirk he's canceling." said Kurogiri looking at the fight "Even a whole mob of us isn't slowing him down. I see...Eraserhead is really dangerous as they say."

"I hate pro-heroes..." growled Tomura scratching his throat with two fingers "Ordinary villains don't stand a chance against him. Kurogiri...the brats..."

"Understood." Kurogiri nodded before vanishing into thin air, surprising Shota who had just defeated another opponent.

'Where did he go?' thought Shota before hearing a scream from his students who were running toward the exit with Thirteen 'Dammit. In the blink of an eye...that guy may be the deadliest one here!'

With the class, Thirteen had the students stop when, in front of them, the villain made of black fog appeared from the ground, spreading out to the sides to block the passage.

"Greetings. We are the League of Villains." said Kurogiri with a calm voice "Forgive our audacity, but today we've come here to U.A. – this bastion of heroism – to end the life of All Might, the Symbol of Peace." most of the students widened their eyes in shock after hearing his words while the others looked at Kurogiri with narrowed eyes "We were under the impression that All might would be here today...but...it seems his schedule was revised? Well...no matter..." the tip of a finger of Thirteen opened, preparing for the impending attack "My role remains unchanged."

Suddenly, three figures ran towards Kurogiri, surprising him with their speed.

"Not if we end you first!" shouted Eijiro slashing at the black fog with his hardened arm. Behind him, Denki generated electricity in his right hand and touched the metal part on Kurogiri's neck, electrifying him instantly. The villain grunted in pain but before he could say anything, a gloved hand approached his face and a large explosion hit him point-blank.