Chapter 8: All For One

CHAPTER 7:

HELL ON USJ: ALL FOR ONE!

"Talking"

"SHOUTING"

'Thinking'

"Deep Voice / Demonic Voice"

Place / Time ]

- § - § - § -

A.N.: WARNING: Izuku will be a year older than the Izuku of the manga/anime.

- § - § - § -

Before crashing to the ground, after being thrown into the air by the Nomu, Izuku managed to turn the motorcycle in mid-air so as to land on the wheels. The impact generated a violent shock wave and the ground below cracked heavily but he didn't even seem to notice it. Raising his head slightly, Izuku saw the Nomu who had thrown him away from the Central Plaza land a few meters away, generating an equally violent shock wave.

The Nomu immediately turned to Izuku and lunged at him to try to hit him with a fist, but Izuku tilted his head to the side thus avoiding the blow, before hitting his opponent with a violent uppercut to the chin. A chilling noise of broken bones rose in the air when the Nomu's head ended with the chin pointing to the sky, its neck now broken. However, in a matter of seconds, the Nomu returned to look at Izuku as if it had never been hit and instead tried to crush Izuku with both hands closed like a mallet.

Izuku crossed his arms over the head to protect himself and when the Nomu hit his arms, a violent shock wave uprooted some of the nearby trees from the ground while Izuku and his bike created a small crater below them, with the bike that seemed to growl through the engine due to the pressure. Suddenly stretching out his arms, Izuku managed to repel the enemy making it step back before hitting the creature in the chest with a ball of fire.

The explosion that followed threw the Nomu several meters away while Izuku dismounted from the bike and approached his enemy which was already getting up, albeit with a nasty burn on its chest. With an inhuman roar, the Nomu tried to hit Izuku again with a fist but he simply raised his hand and caught the fist. Some of his bones cracked due to the impact but Izuku simply tightened his grip on the fist and the Nomu tried in vain to free itself, continuing to pull with its arm.

Meanwhile, Izuku silently watched the creature in front of him, almost interested in what he was sensing, that is, nothing. That humanoid thing was almost devoid of soul, an empty shell. He could feel remnants of its soul and sins, but they were very feeble, as if the mind and soul of that thing, before becoming such, had been distorted and destroyed by an external force.

The Nomu managed to free itself at that moment by sacrificing part of its arm that remained in the hand of Izuku, not at all disturbed from what had just happened as the arm of the creature would grow back in a few moments.

Like a mindless beast, the Nomu tried again to hit the flaming skeleton with a fist but this time Izuku grabbed its arm before throwing his opponent to the ground. The creature didn't have time to get up again that Izuku put a foot on its chest as he held his right hand pointed straight up. Without hesitation, he punched the head of the Nomu with a fist wrapped in flames and in a few moments a huge column of fire was generated around them, slowly consuming the monster who howled in pain, trying to escape but Izuku didn't let it go and in a few seconds, the Nomu's howls of pain ceased as its body was slowly turned into ashes.