Chapter 3

Ever since that day, I have regretted what I said to him, but hat he did to me. He deserved the slap from me. I felt multiply pairs of arms grab a hold of my arms and my torso. I thrashed about but the grips just got tighter.

"let go of her Jin, Jungkook and Suga. I deserved that slap after all I did the same to her many years ago when I left to be a trainee. It is only fair that she got to slap me back," said Jimin. All the arms but the ones on my left arm went. Instead, that grip got tighter. "Jungkook let her go. If you want proof of me slapping her then just look on her cheek. There is a scar from where my ring accidently cut her."

"yeah thanks for that brother," I sassed back after 'Jungkook' let go of my arm. The word 'brother' came out of my mouth like venom. I felt everyone in the room have chills down their spines due to the anger and venom.

"okay lets all calm down okay. No need to get feisty. How about we all introduce ourselves? My name is Hoseok, everyone calls me Jhope, but you can call me your hope," the voice said.

*time skip*

After everyone had introduced themselves, I had concluded that Hoseok had the nicest voice he also seemed the nicest to me. I had learnt that they were all in a group known as BTS. I had heard some of their songs, so I could guess each of their roles. Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and V are all vocalists whereas, Rapmon, Suga and Jhope are all rappers.

"it's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Park Yuki. Sister of Jimin. The one thing you must know about me is that I am blind, and I have been since I was 10 years old," I said. After I spoke, the room went completely silent.

After what felt like a year, someone spoke up.

"well now that we know that about you, I think it would be best if you and your brother speak about the past and hopefully forgive each other as Yuki, you will be a trainee we had already decided this after you finished audition," said Manger-nim. 

And just like he said, me and Jimin walked away from the audition room and went to what I believe was their studio as our voices had a slight echo.

"Yuki, I am so sorry that I slapped you and that I shouted at you. My anger got the best of me. Do you think that you could forgive me for that and for saying that you couldn't be trusted alone?" he asked in a sincere voice.

"of course, I can forgive you, as long as you forgive me for shouting at you and our parents. You know that I have a short temper and it took control. However, I am not apologizing for slapping you as you deserved it after you slapped me and left me a scar," I said with no hesitation or thought.

"I agree with you on that. You should need to apologize for the slap I deserved that. Siblings?" he asked.

"siblings." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his around my waist. It would've lasted longer if we were interrupted.

"we have all spoken and wanted to invite you to have dinner with us tonight at the dorm as an apologize for us assuming and hurting you," the voice of Suga said. Whenever he spoke, there was a hint of laziness or tiredness in his voice.

"I would love to join you for dinner as long I can help out with making dinner," I replied.

DONE!! THIS WAS GOING TO BE ONE REALLY LONG CHAPTER BUT I BROKE IT DOWN INTO TWO!! HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE FANFICTION SO FAR!! THERE ARE HARDLY ANY FANFICTIONS ON WATTPAD ABOUT A BLIND PERSON AND JHOPE SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT!!

IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE COMMENT IT AND IT MA BE USED IN THE FUTURE!!!