Chapter 17

Yuki's POV: 

I was woken up to the sound of shouting and a large bang that was from the door to the basement being slammed open and hitting the wall next to it. Eclipse came rushing down the stairs with a gun in her hand. What was even worse was that she seemed to have blood on her other hand. She had noticed that i had an arm free and that i had taken off the blindfold.

"You bitch! How were you able to take off your blindfold and free one of your arms!?" she screamed in my face. While saying this, she forcefully grabbed my free arm and wrapped in more rope, but this time she had made the ropes tighter on my arm.

"How long are you going to keep me here for!? Jimin will find me!" i screamed back. She got aggravated from me saying this and pulled out a knife from her back pocket.

"Shut up! No one will ever find you! Do you know why!? Because i am going to kill you and let your body rot in my basement with the rest!" she replied. She was about to slice my neck, when the sound of a door being broken down distracted her, and made her cut my cheek. I screamed aloud which caught the attention of the people who broke down the door.

"YUKI!" Screamed a voice that i thought i would never hear again.

"APPA HELP ME! I'M IN THE-" Eclipse had placed her hand against my mouth before i was able to say where i was. Footsteps could be heard from above us. The footsteps got closer and closer towards the door, until i was able to see a figure at the top of the stairs.

"GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER!" screamed my mother. Her shouting had caught the attention of the rest of the people who ran over to where she stood. My father ran down the stairs, but stopped when Eclipse placed the gun against my head and held the knife in front of my eyes.

"Back away! I'll cut her eyes and make her blind again! Otherwise i could always shoot her in the head," she said while she laughed.

"ECLIPSE LEAVE YUKI ALONE! I'LL STAY WITH YOU, JUST DON'T HURT YUKI OR HER FAMILY!" Shouted Hoseok from the top of the stairs.

"NEVER! SHE STOLE YOU FROM ME AND NOW SHE HAS TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCES!" She replied.

3RD PERSON:
While Eclipse screamed out towards Hoseok, Jimin was quietly making his way behind Eclipse as to get the gun and knife away from Yuki. however, he was too late. By the time he had charged at Eclipse, she had already made a swift move with the knife, cut deeply across her eyes. Jimin had swiftly grabbed the gun out of Eclipse's hand and ran slightly away from her before pointing the gun at her.

"WHAT!? HOW!?" Eclipse screamed.

"Yuki has a tracking device in her. We were able to use to it find out where you have been keeping her. Everyone walking around was just a distraction to get your attention away from the door which gave me time to sneak in and hide in the shadows," explained Jimin. "NOW GIVE ME MY SISTER!"

Before Eclipse was able to say anything, policemen came running down the stairs and smoothly made their way over to where Eclipse and Yuki was.

Eclipse was being arrested while Jimin and Hoseok made there way over to where Yuki sat limp.

"Yuki?" asked Hoseok in a small voice. Yuki slowly lifted up her head and opened her eyes. Blood cover her eyes and dripped down her cheek.

"Hoseok? I can't see you,"

DONE!!

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT MAYBE HAVING ONE MORE CHAPTER THAT TALKS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS AFTER YUKI BECOMING BLIND AGAIN!