Chapter 9

*A FEW WEEKS AFTER*

Y/N POV:

I woke up the next morning only to see Jimin's face very close to mine. I was so shocked that I sat up so quickly, that Jimin didn't have the chance to move before we clashed. I fell back onto the bed clutching my head from the pain. Jimin had fallen onto the floor from the impact causing a loud thump. Many pairs of footsteps came rushing into my room due to the noise made.

"What happened here? Jimin, did you scare Yuki by being close to her face causing her to clash heads with you which made you fall onto the floor creating a loud noise?" asked Namjoon, as if he was here in the room.

"that is what exactly happen Joonie. Why were you even in my room in the first place Jimin?" I asked after the pain in my head had decrease. Hobi came running over to me and started to rub my forehead, trying to make it feel better.

"I wanted to surprise you because of what today is!" Jimin screamed while running around the room like a lunatic. What was today?

"Jimin-ah I don't know what today is. What is so important about today that made you want to scare me when I woke up?" I asked slightly annoyed at my brother for being an idiot. Jimin stared at me with his mouth wide open.

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT TODAY IS!? IT IS THE 16TH OF SEPTEMBER! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY!!" He said as he got very close to my face again. Hobi pushed him back and started to hug me from behind. I was shocked as I had forgot my own birthday.

"It doesn't matter if she forgot as she knows now. We have the whole day planned out so get yourself dressed into something comfortable as we are going out after breakfast," said Suga in a voice that made it sound like he had only just woken up. "we were allowed today off after Jhope begging non-stop."

After everyone left my room, I walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower and started to get undressed. After a nice relaxing shower, I walked back out to my room and picked out an outfit. I grabbed my shirt with 'normal is boring' on it, my jean jacket with some ripped black jeans. Just to seal the look, I picked out my black and white checker shirt that I wrapped around my waist. For accessories, I picked the bracelet that Jimin got for me and the gold cuff earing of a feather earing that Hobi got for me to put in my ear. (picture at the top)

After putting on my accessories and a tiny bit of mascara and eye shadow, I walked out into the kitchen to see the counters filled with cooked food like pancakes, bacon, sausages, etc. today was going to be a good day.