Chapter 4

Everything that had just happened during my audition is now in the past. At last that what I think seeming as no one has brought up what happened. Maybe because they are scared that I am going to slap them as well. We are all currently up stairs in their dorm room. Due to me being blind, I tripped up the stairs. Next thing I know, someone is carrying me to their dorm. Worse part was that it was bridal style. I still don't know who it was, so I think I am going to ask Jimin.

"Jimin-ah! I need to ask you something important!" I shouted as I walked around the room I am in. I continued to walk only to crash into a wall. I fell to the floor due to the impact and rubbed my forehead. Multiple pairs of feet came quickly into the room only to stop because they saw me, I think. Next thing I know, a pair of arms make their way around my tiny figure.

"what the hell Yuki!? Be more careful with where your walking! Let me see your forehead," Jimin said as he took my hands away from my forehead and checked it." Thankfully it's just a bruise but there is also a small cut but that will heal on its own. No need for any stitches. So, what did you need?"

"I was wondering who was the one that carried me up the stairs and to the dorm? I wish to thank them for doing so. I must have been very heavy to carry," I said.

"I was the one who carried you up the stairs. I can say that you were not heavy at all and that it was fine. I just wanted to help the damsel in distress," said Jhope with a cute, high-pitched voice. I think he is starting to grow on me. In a good way.

"anyway, shall we get back to cooking? We wouldn't want it to burn would we," I said as I could start smelling the food that was being cooked. Ever since I became blind, my sense of smell, taste and hearing have improved so I can say that kimchi is being cooked along with some rice and chicken. "you boys need any help? I am able to cook so I can help in any way I can."

As I said this, I slowly got up, after getting out of Jimin's grip. A small, soft hand then grabbed mine and dragged me off to the source of the smell and I can say that it smells to nice. I might have started dribbling. The hand then disappeared only to have both hands on my waist lifting me up and on to what I believe was the counter.

"you want to help? Let me know if I am burning anything, assuming that your sense of smell is better then mine due to you being blind and all," said rap monster. I started to get mad and a little uncomfortable. He gave me the most boring jobs and all because I am blind. Just because am I blind doesn't mean that I am any different from any other.

"rap mon I have a question. What do you think when I say that I want to get a surgery done that will make me be able to see again? I want your honest opinion on it," I asked in a quiet voice. There was a moment of silence until a different voice spoke up.

"that isn't up to us. That's up to you as you would be the one getting the surgery. But personally, I think you should get it as it means that you will be able to be who you use to before you went blind. It also means that people will stop saying your handicap just because you are blind." The voice belongs to suga. I didn't realise that he had entered the room. We had that small incident only a few minutes ago.

Should I really get the surgery? I not sure if I want to, but suga had a point. I will be treated the same as everyone else and not as someone special or different...