Chapter 14

Yuki's POV:

We had just finished the finally performance which meant that it was almost time for the boys to say a speech to the fans. Me, Katelyn and Hyerin all went into the makeup room, only to see makeup all over the floor, shards of broken mirrors and some large word on the wall written in lipstick.

'JUNG HOSEOK IS MINE! WATCH YOUR BACK PARK YUKI!'

What the hell was going on? I was having a tiny panic attack until Manager-nim came into the room, looked at the wall and then dragged me out of the room and took me outside.

"Yuki, I don't know what happened in there. I promise you that I will not let anyone hurt you. I promised your parents that I would take care of you and I am not breaking that promise," he said as he embraced me tightly.

Why is this happening to me? I thought as we broke apart and went back into the stadium just in time, as I was called out onto the stage by Hobi.

Jhope's POV:

The concert was almost over. At the moment, we were thanking the fans and saying things we had prepared. When it is my turn to talk, i am going to thank the fans and the members for supporting me, and i am going to bring out Yuki and tell the fans about our relationship, even though after earlier, everyone probable knew about us.

"I want to thank you all for supporting me. The members are so supportive, but there is someone i want to give a huge thank you to. She has been very kind to me and has been there for me since my debut. I want to say thank you to my younger sister, Park Yuki, for forgiving me for hitting you when we were younger and for always been there for me, even when you were blind," Jimin said as tears slowly made their way down his face. "I think Hobi has something to say."
"Umm I want to thank the fans and all the members for being there for me and protecting me from all of the hate and death threats I have been getting. I also want to thank the fans for accepting my relationship with an incredible girl. Speaking of which, can she come up," I requested. After a moment, Katelyn and Yuki came onto stage. Yuki was hiding behind Katelyn which made me and Jimin laugh, knowing that she gets shy when all of the attention is on her. Katelyn pushed Yuki in front of her and walked back stage. I walked over to Yuki and helped her to where all the members stood.

"For those who don't know, this is Jimin's sister, Park Yuki, who happens to be my girlfriend and the most important person in my life. We have been together for almost a year now," I said as I got onto one knee. Yuki placed her hand over her mouth and looked over at Jimin.

"I had to give his permission to do this," said Jimin making the fans and the members laugh.

"Yuki, will you give me the honour of becoming my wife and allow me to call you mine forever?" I asked as I pulled out a velvet box and opened it where are gold ring with a diamond stood. Tears welled up in Yuki's eyes as she nodded her head vigorously.

"Yes i will marry you Jung Hoseok," Yuki said as she lent down and kissed me on the lips

"Yes i will marry you Jung Hoseok," Yuki said as she lent down and kissed me on the lips. Cheers and clapping surrounded us. "I am so happy! But i have been yours ever since we started dating."

3RD PERSON:

Little did everyone know, in the shadows stood a figure, looking at the couple with jealousy and anger in their eyes.

"I will not lose to that girl. Jung Hoseok, you have just put your Fiancée in more trouble then she was in before. I will make you mine forever. Just you wait..."

thank you for reading! the book will be ending soon, but I might make a sequel as I know how I am ending this book.  one thing that I do want to bring up is Hobi.

as some of you know (hopefully all) some fans have been sending Hobi death threats and there is a hashtag of #killjhope. I WANT YOU ALL TO JOIN #PROTECTJHOPE AS WE CANNOT LOSE HIM. for those who are sending jhope death threats, I only have one thing to say to you:

LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU SHOULDN'T SEND HIS DEATH THREATS JUST BECASUE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM OR BECAUSE HE IS NOT YOUR BIAS!