Chapter 1: The start of a new life

Kamaya's P.O.V

A sistah is finally on her way to college. Like if the years didn't make me wait long enough. I laughed to myself as I drove up to my dorm building. As I pulled up to the dorm I was awaited by one of the staff members to help me with my bags.

"Hello ma'am let me help you into your dorm." The staff member said as she took my suitcase and bags up to my dorm room. "This is where you'll be staying for your years at A&T university." The staff member spoke as she handed me the key to my room. When I opened the door my eyes widened. The room was so beautiful I couldn't help but smile. The walls we're purple with pink colored hearts and when the sun shines through the window the room turned a Florence purple. It was just so dazzling, I never wanna leave. I said to myself as I got settled in.

The staff member left me to get settled into my new dorm. As I unpacked I heard keys jigging to the door. I walk to the living room to see who was coming into my room. My eyes widened when I saw a tall ass female with smooth caramel skin covered in tattoos, Hazel eyes, short curly black hair, and and a good looking ass body. "Damn she is fine as fuck." I said to myself.

"Hey I'm Jamie you must be my new roommate." The girl spoke with a smooth husky voice that made me blush real hard. "Umm hi I'm kamaya it's nice meeting you Jamie." What are you stuttering for maya. I said to myself mentally face palming.

"Excuse me for the bags im gonna move those out your way in a minute im just getting here so I haven't had the time to settle in yet." I said to Jamie while picking up my bags. "You good ma I know how that goes take ya time." Damn her voice is sexy enough to make a girl weak in her knees. This might be the best years of my life. I said excitedly in my head.

"So um kamaya where do I sleep." Jamie asked raising one eyebrow. I looked at the girl and started daydreaming. "Kamaya kamaya KAMAYA!!!" Jamie said snapping her fingers. "Come back to life girly and tell me where imma be sleeping." I snapped back to reality and showed Jamie where she was gonna be sleeping.

Man living with her was gonna be so hard I'm not gonna be able to keep my mind off of her. Shit this is crazy. I said to myself while putting away what I had left to put up.

"Aye Kamaya imma be out for a min you mind?" Jamie asked as she came out with some basketball shorts and her sports bra on. "I'm just gonna play ball with a couple of my homegirls." I just stared at her in a complete trance. Oh my lawd she is just too sexy, just look at that washboard and them toned arms. I just wanna ouuuu.... "Earth to Kamaya I know you hear me girl!" Jamie said snapping her fingers again. "Huh oh ummm yeah go ahead." What the fuck are you doing get yo head together girl you can't be doing this. I said to myself as Jamie walked out the door and I put the rest of my stuff up. "There now I'm just gonna sit here and watch TV." I sat down and turned on The lion King 2 simba's pride. I swear this is one of my favorite movies of all times.

Hours passed by as I watched TV and fell asleep. Then Jamie walked in and saw me slumped on the couch.

Jamie's P.O.V

I walked in the door to see Kamaya slumped on the damn couch watching lion king. "Oh man this girl still likes this show." I laughed to myself and walked over to the couch. I picked her up and carried her to her room. But as I was carrying her somethin about her caught my eye. She so beautiful and her skin is so soft and smooth. Wow I never saw this much beauty in a female before. Then it surprised me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and layed on my chest. I smiled and layed her down on her bed and tucked her in. "Sweet dreams Kamaya." I said to her as I closed her door.

I waked to my room and lay down. Damn who knew a female could be that damn beautiful. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. As I'm sleeping I feel something in my bed. I wake up and kamaya is get under my covers. "Kamaya what are you doing?" I asked her. She just looked at me and said nothing, she must still be sleep. I'mma just let her be for now. So I lay back down get comfortable again, then she wrapped her arms around me. She is too adorable for me to move I don't wanna wake her she looks so comfortable.

If only she knew.

Well that's the first chapter

What will happen between Jamie and kamaya?

Will they get together or not?

You will find out in the next chapter.

Baiiii