chapter 4: Hope you do

Leilani's P.O.V

This is so wrong, but feels so good. I dont know what to do anymore my mind is going blank and i cant see straight, the only thing that is on my mind is Jamie and her hand traveling to places unknown.

"T-that feels g-good jamie." I moaned a little, but not to loud for kamaya to hear. As i threw my head back in sweet bliss as she went deeper.

"See i knew you wanted it badly baby girl, now your getting it." Jamie said as she took her free hand and wrapped it around my throat while picking up her pace.

I couldn't help but scratch at the walls and get choked up on surpressing my moans.

"Fuck please jamie deeper im gonna cum!!" I screamed and jamie quickly released my neck and covered my mouth as she deepend her fingers and roughly fingered me till i came.

I came crashing down from cumming so hard that i couldnt even get myself together before i passed out on the couch and went to sleep.

"Damn" jamie said as she got up and licked her fingers. "Night night babygirl." She said as i drifted off to sleep and she left back to her room.

Jamie's  P.O.V

I headed back to my room and laid beside kamaya who was still knocked out cold.

I laughed and just stared off at the ceiling thinking

"Damn how do i do it?" I asked myself in my head.

I smiled and dozed off to sleep for a couple of hours.
______________________________________

*Hours later*

"Jamie....Jamie wake up." Leilani said as she shook me awake.

I shot up and looked at the time, it was 3:00 in the damn morning.

"Girl this better be a good reason why you waking me up this early." I said getting up

Leilani grabbed my arms and dragged me outside to an abandoned part of the campus.

"What are you doing why am i here." I asked jerking away from her.

She didnt say anything she just went in this bag and got out what looked like a twelve inch.

"I was wondering if you would like this i got it for you." She said blushing and handing me the strap.

I took and tried it on. It looked good, it looked so good that i wanted to use it now and to who better than the girl that is in front of me.

I slipped behind Leilani and started striping her out of her clothes while saying "Thank you for the gift."

She blushed and helped take of her pants.

Once we finished doing that i picked Leilani up and placed her sitting on my mouth.

I let my tongue glide across her clit before she can get herself situated. I wanted her extra wet cause when i fuck her this time im using alota inches.

"Fuck jamie shit." She said as she held onto my head and gripped my hair.

I kept licking making sure i got every inch of her pussy wet.

She shaked and twitched on my face as her juices dripped down my face and in my mouth.

I took her off my face and layed her down.

"You ready?" I asked placing the strap on her vagina entrance.

She shook her head and i just dove in shoving all inches inside her until she was feeling it in her guts.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JAMIE!!!" She screamed to the top of her lungs.

What i like about this buliding is that no one can here a thing from here. So im able to wreck her shit and not care about the noise she makes.

I started stroking the shit out of her pussy making sure she felt every inch of my strap stiring up her insides.

I fucked her till she lost breath and was begging me to stop.

"JAMIE STOP PLEASE STOP OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" she screamed gripping and scratching my shoulder.

I kept going i wasnt gonna stop untill her shit was sore from me beating the shit out of her pussy.

"Nah you woke me up and now this is what you get." I said going deeper and pushing her legs to her chest so she feels it all.

She started pushing at my legs tryna slow me down but that didnt work at all.

"FUCK JAMIE IM BOUT TO COME OH SHIT FUUUUCCKK!!!" she shouted as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I picked up the pace ramming her shit and making her squirt. I wanted her to never forget who owns her and i dont care who she fuck with...she mine.

Leilani screamed as she came and was shaking violently while holding on really tight.

"Good girl." I said thrusting once more making her yelp.

Once she finished riding out her high i pulled out and put the strap back in the back and put it on my back.

I picked up Leilani who was still breathing heavily and drifting to sleep.

I picked up her clothes and walked back to our dorm.

As soon as i walk through the door greeted by kamaya who was looking quite angry.

"Where have you been Jamie?" She asked tapping her foot.
______________________________________What do you think will happen next you put down what you think in the comment section below and ill be back with another chapter for you all but untill then
Baaaiiiii