Chapter 5: Man, oh man

Jamie's P.O.V

I walked in and Kamaya is staring at me with an additude.

Ion know what she thought this was but last time i checked i only fuck and duck.

"Where were you Jamie and why do you have Leilani in your arms like that?!" Kamaya said throwing questions left and right.

"Look first of all, your not my mother shawty." I said as i put Leilani on the couch.

"Secondly, i was minding my damn business." I walked up to her and choked the shit outta her.

"Thirdly, you better check your additude girl before i fuck it outta you. I don't know when you thought you could just ask me where was i and im a whole grown ass women, thats not happening." I said as i pushed her against the wall.

She looked at me with a whole new look.

Ion think she ever been this scared before.

"I-im sorry i d-didn't mean to provoke you i-i was just worried is all." She said as i let go only to grab her face and kiss her roughly.

"You dont need to be worried about me." I said as i stuck two fingers in her mouth and down her throat deeply.

She sucks on them and gags a little letting out little whines and moans.

Just watching her act the way she act is just priceless.

I take my fingers out and grab her neck again this time with a little more force.

"Dont ever do that shit again." I said pushing her off into the wall.

I walked off into my room and started putting her stuff in her room.

"You staying in your room tonight." I said as i finish putting her stuff neatly in her room.

She walked to her room and slammed her door.

For real for real i dont give a fuck if she has an additude you don't ask me shit, im not your child and i show aint your wife. So fuck off my dick.

I went and picked up Leilani and carried her to her room.

Shit ion want her to get in this neither this why i stop messing with broads who have jealousy problems.

After tucking Leilani in i got my shit and went to my class since a nigga gotta be to class by 5 o'clock.

Shit i hope Kamaya dont fuck with that girl.

Kamaya's P.O.V

Jamie sent me to my own room, thats some bullshit.

If she wanted shit to be cordial she should've said something.

I got my self situated and layed down. Classes for me dont start till noon.

The same as Leilani.....i wonder.

I got up and went to Leilani's room. She was knocked the fuck out.... Well not for long.

I cocked my arm back and punched the shit outta her making sure i made her bleed.

She shot up and out her sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR BITCH!!!" she screamed and stood up holding her mouth.

"YOU HOE I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH MY GIRL!!!" I said walking up to her ready to punch her again.

She backed up and swung on me hitting me right in my nose.

"Bitch first and foremost shes not yours, secondly i don't fight dirty so if you gon fight me then dont sneak, thirdly yes i fucked her cause who wouldn't. You better fix that shit cause ian do nun to you. All i did was fuck a girl who fucking decided to come on to me sooooo fuck you dumb Bitch." She walked passed me and went to the bathroom to clean her mouth.