Chapter 3: Mine only

Leilani P.O.V

It's only been a couple of hours ever since I got here. It's quite nice to be honest, but it is boring so I'm just gonna fix me sumthin to eat and watch a movie.

5 minutes later

"Oh yess Jamie go deeper don't stop!!!"

What the hell are they really going at it right now? They are some freaks, Jamie sound like she be puttin in that work. But Im not gonna interfere.

"Yess baby yes!!!" Damn kamaya is screaming her ass off I wish I could join. Shit they making a sistah horny up in this bitch.

Jamie's P.O.V

The way kamaya is screaming my name right now make me wanna just keep going deeper.

"Jamie I'm gonna cum!!!" Kamaya screamed and that only sent me flying deeper. I kept pounding her shit until she came all over my strap.

"Fuck shit ahhh!" I held kamaya as she rode out her high and layed limp on the bed. I pulled out and took off my strap and layed right beside her as she fell asleep. But as soon as I was about to doze off I heard footsteps moving from in front of my door to the living room.

"Umm....I...Umm.....oh my god I'm sorry." She said holding her head down. I couldn't help but smile. I walked closer and lifted her head up. "You wished that was you don't it?" I asked reaching into her pants. She nodded as I slid my hand passed the elastic band of her panties.

"Um Jamie are you sure about this?" She asked gasping as I slid one finger into her making her wetter than before. I just kissed her in response and moved her towards the couch.

"Don't worry kamaya is sleep and you seemed like you needed a little bit of help." I said rubbing her clit with my thumb while I fingered her.

Cliffhanger

I'm sorry I'm just in little space right now I'll come back with a part two tomorrow or something like that.

Bye bye

Pride Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें