Chapter 6: Problems stacking

Jamie's P.O.V

I ended up at the hospital in minutes flat almost stumbling over my own two feet.

besides that i asked the lady at the front desk if a female by the name of Leilani wright checked in today.

"yes she actually did, she is in room 32 if you would like to go see her." she told me but i rarely heard her after yes and room 32. I was too busy dashing away to go see her.

once i got to the room i knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Leilani answered from the other side which gave me some relief to hear her beautiful voice.

I opened the door and walked in and almost cried seeing that she was hurt and was getting stitched up.

Her eyes lit up as soon as she seen me, like a little girls eyes when she see a baby kitten.

I smile wide and started crying. As soon as the doctor was finished stitching her up I ran and hugged her while gently ever so gently kissing her lips.

"Oh my God are you okay baby?" I asked holding her and shedding more tears. Damn ian never cry like this over some one that just means she special.

"I'm okay Jay I'm fine just tired and I wanna finish my nap and hopefully no more fist interrupt it." We both laughed and sat for a moment waiting for her discharge papers.

I held her hand letting it rest on my lap. She then put her head on my shoulders.

"Please tell me that deranged bitch is not at the dorm." She said looking at me before looking down.

"Nah I kicked her ass out, as of now it's just us in the dorm until our new roommates arrive." I said stroking her hand with my thumb and then kissed the top of it.

She smiled and kisses my cheek as the doctor walks back in with the papers.

She happily signs them and we get up to roll on back to campus.

We had to get in different cars since we drove up here separately.

Once we got in our cars we drove back to campus hoping we can have some kind of peace.

Once we arrived back to campus we were greeted with none other than.......Y'all know who....yep kamaya bitch ass. Why wont she leave us alone.

"Look we don't have time for your bullshit Maya, just leave and go." I said to her as me and Lei walked passed her.

Kamaya started to cry and fall on the ground screaming I'm sorry. It's too late for sorry you should have thought about that before you did the shit you did.

We continued to walk away just ignoring her. Out of sight out of mind.

We made it back to the dorm and was tired as shit.

Lei went to her room to finish her nap. I followed suit and went with her.

We layed together and had a peaceful nap.

Thank god.
____________________________________________________

Short chapter but it will make do until I post the rest. I'm quite tired and sick so yeah hope yall enjoy.

Baiiiiiii❤❤❤❤