Chapter 3 : Making a friend and... An enemy

(Y/n) POV

I was running to school since I was almost late when suddenly Bam!. Next thing I knew, I was on the floor with a girl in front of me with brown hair and green /blue eyes

 Next thing I knew, I was on the floor with a girl in front of me with brown hair and green /blue eyes

^^^Something like that. And just to let you guys know I have NO idea who this girl in the picture is😂😂😂

With a striped black and white shirt, jeans , A gold watch, A choker and white shoes.

^^^
Picture NOT MINE

"Oh I'm sorry I was just in a rush and..." She cut me off but saying " I don't need your pity just go. I can't be seen with a lowlife like you". I got pissed but smirked.

"Aww sweety I wasn't planning on staying with a Drama queen like yourself so I'll be on by way peace bitch" I said walking past her holding the peace sign. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" She said but I just kept walking, Wow she is REALLY rude oh well....I just ignored her and ran again to school.

- Time skip to 5 minutes later-

*Still your POV*

I was out of breath but..... I made it. I walked inside to hear nothing but......pure....silence. I guess everyone was in class already and I was late.....Wow great*Note the sarcasm*. Since I'm new I was pretty...............lost. I kept walking until I saw a girl coming out the bath room.

She had (bff/h/c) haired girl and a Blue and black shirt with ripped jeans and black shoes.

"Um...Hello I'm sorry to bother you but I'm looking for class 3B. Do you happen to know where it is?" I asked shyly. I was really hoping she wasnt like that other girl I ran into cause I really dont want to deal with peoples crap today. She looked at me with a closed eyed smile and said " Oh hi and sure actually.....I'm in that class right now c'mon lets got together. The names (bff/n) How about you?" I smiled and said "Thank you so much and My name is (Y/n)". 

We walked to Our class and when we walked in ALL eyes were on me......since I'm new. I walked to an empty seat at the back with (bff/n) next to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Um excuse me....this is MY seat so why don't you move your ass somewhere else". I looked to see that it was the one...and only
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Spoiled little Brat I ran into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!! YEAHHH

Hope you liked it

(Bff/h/c) : Best friend hair color
(Bff/n) : Best friend name

Vote and comment for more

Peace✌✌✌✌✌