Chapter 6: My Turn

Gabys's POV

(What happened while (Y/n) and
(Y/c/n) where waiting)

As soon and babe and that low life left Mr.Rivera looked at me with a curious and made face "-Sigh- So..... Gaby would you mind telling me what happened With you and Miss. (L/n)?" He said in a calm tone. "Well.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT WAS ALL (Y/N)'S FAULT SHE STARTED IT! SHE YELLED AT ME AND TRIED TO HIT ME BUT I DEFENDED MYSELF AND"... Mr. Rivera cut me off by saying "First of all Missy you DON'T scream at me, Second how EXACTLY did you defend yourself and why Is
Mr. (Y/c/l/n) involved in this?".

I thought for a moment about what I was going to say. "Well SORRY and......I grabbed her hand before she got the chance to slap me and pushed her.... and babe was just trying to defend me like he always does" Mr. Rivera rolled his eyes as he typed everything down in his computer. "Ok that would be all, Thank your for your time now get back to class and DON'T get in trouble again" he said. " wait I can't wait for (Y/c/n)??" I asked

"NO you can not class is first now he is a big boy he doesn't need his GIRLFRIEND around him all the time" He said in a ride tone. What is his problem I just asked a question he should respect me more! I mean I AM the most popular girl in school so...I DESERVE RESPECT! I rolled my eyes and left, Mr. Rivera following behind me.

I saw The (h/c) haired hater and babe were sitting NEXT TO EACH OTHER LIKE THERE ARE OTHERS SEATS HELLOOO SHE COULD OF MOVED AWAY FROM MY (Y/C/N)!!. I just walked to class.

(Y/n) POV

I walked in the principals office and sat down. Wow all this time I could of been in class but NOO Miss Whatever her name is had to walk in class at the WRONG time.

"So..... Would you like to tell me what happened between you and Gaby??" Mr. Rivera said with a curious look. I told him EVERY.SINGLE.THING. I didn't miss out anything since when I bumped into Gaby till now. "......and thats what happened pretty much" I said finishing off. He looked at me while finishing off his notes. "Also...can you let (Y/c/n) go to class has has nothing to do with this he shouldn't even be here" I asked with concern.

The Principal looked at me and said "I would love to do that, he is a really good boy and this is the first time he's been to my office for a situation like this but, I need a witness cause yours AND gabys sides the story are very different and I would like to hear what he has to say" I sighed. " Ok. Can I go now?" I asked annoyed. "Oh yes and go back to class we will call you three later for our decision. Oh and can you tell (Y/c/n) to come in" I nodded and went out. I looked to see (Y/c/n) looking out the window with the shimmering sun shining on him. I blushed a little and cleared my throat which caused him to turn around a look at me. "Mr. Rivera said to go in his office" I said. He just looked at me and nodded and walked in.I began to walk to class.

(Y/c/n) & (Y/n) POV

"I hope he'll/she'll be okay" I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~

AND DONE Wooohoo

How was it??
Should I make my chapters longer??

I will try and update this book   EVERY THURSDAY

Hope your liked it

PEACE✌✌💙💙