Chapter 5: Principals office

(Y/C/N) POV

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I PUSHED YOU WE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER AND I TRIED TO APOLOGIZE BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDNT NEED MY PITTY AND THAT I SHOULD SCRAM CAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE SEEN WITH A "LOW LIFE" LIKE ME YOUR LIAR" Said the (h/c) haired girl

I thought about it and.... It does sound like something that Gaby would do I but she told me she would try and stop!! So I said

"Babe....
.
.
That does sound like something you would do to be honestly"

What? I mean yea I'm Gaby's boyfriend but It really does sound like something she would do. And out of NOWHERE she SLAPPED (Y/N)!!

Everyone gasp including me. (Y/n) held her cheek and turned her head to looked at Gaby with a "Your a DEAD girl" look. And then the unexpected happened
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Miss. Skylar walked in

ALL OF THIS TIME AND SHE COMES AT THE WRONG MOMENT Like what the hell!

"I'm sorry I'm late stude... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" Said/scream The teacher

"Gaby , (Y/n) principals office NOW oh and you too (Y/c/n)"

Wait why me!? I just grabbed Gaby's hand and walked out While everyone stared at us. (Y/n) following way behind us. Why did Miss tell me to go to I clearly didn't do anything.

We Entered the principals office earning a glare from Mr. Rivera...the worst principal ever. "Miss. Skylar called me telling me you three were coming here. ON THE FIRST DAY ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. NOW...this better be good. Gaby you will stay here,(Y/c/n) and...." He paused at looked at (Y/n) I'm guessing he doesn't know her name and she knew that. "(Y/n)" Is a she said. "Yes... (Y/n) you two wait outside". (Y/n) gave Gaby a small glare and walked out, me following behind her.

(Y/n) POV

I sat down outside of the office ... (Y/c/n) leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. " I would've of never expected that the girl I saved could get so sassy" I looked at while he was looking at me with a smirk. Who does he think he is!? He doesnt even know me! "Excuse me?" I said with a hint of anger in my voice I mean who wouldn't be mad that all of this happens on there FIRST day of school.

"Im just saying....." Is all he said before closing his eyes again. "Ohh so you think you know me now well for your information mister I'm NOT that little petty brat that's every guy would wants" I said while getting all up in his face. I realized I was close to him and sat back down. I sighed and realized... I was crying?! (Y/c/n) realized that and sat next to me and put his arm around me....comforting me. "Hey hey hey.... why are you crying?! If it was me im sorry I was just trying go lighten up your mood" I knew he was worried. I could tell by the way he talked..but why he doesn't even know me.

"Its.........nothing just forget it ok?" I said getting out of his arms and sitting straight up again. "Are you sure?" He said man this boy really is worried "Im Fine (Y/c/n)" I said pointing out he word fine. And at that time came out The one and only Gaby with the principal. "(Y/n) come in please"

Now its MY turn

~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FELLOW READERS IM SOO SORRY IT'S JUST NOW SCHOOL STARTED AND I'VE BEEN RLLY BUSY BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE JUST BARE WITH ME!!

ANYWAYS....

What do you think is gonna happen next??

Tell me in the comments!!

PEACE✌✌✌