Chapter 4: Liar

Previously on "Me or Her"

We walked to Our class and when we walked in ALL eyes were on me......since I'm new. I walked to an empty seat at the back with (bff/n) next to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Um excuse me....this is MY seat so why don't you move your ass somewhere else". I looked to see that it was the one...and only
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Spoiled little Brat I ran into.

Now

(Y/n) POV

"Omg when I said I didnt wanna deal with drama, I MEANT it" I thought. "Ohhh really where's your name at on this seat cause CLEARLY I don't see it" I said with a smirk on my face. " Don't get sassy with me" She said looking pissed.

"I'm not being sassy.....I'm just saying the truth. Now if you don't mind i'll go back to my conversation" I said turning back to (bff/n) and continuing our talk. She rolled her eyes and stormed off finding another seat.

As soon as she sat down someone came rushing threw the door. I turned my head guessing it was the teacher but it clearly wasn't....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its was the boy who saved me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Did you guys really think I was gonna end it there YEAH RIGHT! We gotta see what happens next😉😉)

He ended up falling FLAT on his face. It looked like it really hurt. But I chuckled a bit under my breath. "I'M SORRY I'M LATE MISS...." He said and turned to the desk where the teacher is supposed to be but isn't. "Wait where's Mrs. Skylar?" He asked. "(Y/C/N) I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!" Gaby yelled while jumping on him which cause him to fall again. "Ouch that had to hurt wayy more then it did when he fell last time" I whispered to (bff/n). We both laughed which caused the class to look at us.....
.
.
Even (y/c/n)...

As soon as he saw me he looked at me in the eye and I did the same it went silent for a second until GABY ruined it

"What are you low life's laughing about" Gaby said while getting up along with (y/c/n).

"Oh just how your big self almost killed him" I said with a smirk on my face and High fived (bff/n). Everyone started said either "ohhss" or "she got burned broo" or something like that. She started "crying" on (y/c/n) shirt.

"Babe she's been mean to me since this morning *sniff* she even pushed me on her way here!" She said. NOW I'm pissed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I PUSHED YOU WE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER AND I TRIED TO APOLOGIZE BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDNT NEED MY PITTY AND THAT I SHOULD SCRAM CAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE SEEN WITH A "LOW LIFE" LIKE ME YOUR LIAR" I screamed which cause everyone to look at me scared but I didn't care. NO ONE gets away with lying about me.

.
.
.
.
"Babe....

.
.
.
.
That does sound like something you would do to be honestly"
.
.
.
I looked to see (y/c/n) ...
.
.
.
.
defending me and
.
.
.
.
A pissed off gaby who did what she will regret doing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She

Slapped

Me.

~~~~~~~~

HEYY GUYSS

Sorry for not updating

IVE BEEN BUSYYYYY

Hope you liked it

PEACE🌟😏