Chapter 11: You and Me

Song: You and Me by: Niall Horan (Feat. RTE Concert Orchestra)

"Teddy has been off the walls today." Commented Ginny as she put her face in her hands. "I think Andromeda gave him straight up sugar before sending him over to Harry and me."

In front of them, they watched Teddy run up and down the aisles of books attempting to get his kite to fly indoors.

Hermione told Teddy, "Honey, that isn't going to work out too well. You need to be outside in the wind for it to work properly."

"I don't care!" He proclaimed, continuing to run around Hermione's shop.

After a few minutes, he gave up and collapsed down on the floor in front of Hermione and Ginny.

"Did you finally run out of energy?" Questioned Ginny, hoping his answer would be yes.

Teddy let out a long sigh, "No, I just give up."

"On what exactly?" Further questioned Ginny.

"Everything."

The two grown-ups laughed at him.

Between her laughs Hermione managed to say, "Oh, Teddy you're much too young to be saying things like that."

Teddy narrowed his eyes at Hermione and smirked a little bit, "I know something you don't know."

Hermione raised an eyebrow, "What?"

He muttered, "You'll find out soon enough," before running off to go chase Felix.

Hermione looked over at Ginny, "Do you know what he is talking about?"

"No idea."

* * * * *

When Hermione got home from work that day she went straight to the refrigerator to get a glass of water. When she turned around to find a glass to pour her water in she found a note, It read: I'm taking you out somewhere nice tonight. Be ready by the time I get home. Much love, Draco.

That's strange, she thought, he never leaves notes for things like that.

She went and took a quick shower to freshen up a little bit. Afterward, she put some stuff in her hair to make sure it didn't frizz too badly. She also put some makeup on, simple and minimal just how she liked it.

After browsing through her closet for awhile she settled on a long sleeve dress that was semi-lowcut but didn't reveal too much, and to paired with it little black booties.

At 5 O'clock when Draco got home from work, he was already dressed up. He was wearing a white button-up with the first couple of buttons left undone, slim-fitting khaki pants, and some sharp looking shoes.

"Why are you already all dressed up?" Asked Hermione, a little confused. "I thought you just got off work."

"I was on call today." He answered before leaning down and giving his girlfriend a peck on the lips.

Draco went off into their bedroom for a minute to do something. Hermonie could hear him fidgeting around in there, muttering things to himself.

From the couch she called out to him, "I'm ready to go when you are."

"Alright," he emerged from their room, his face a few shades lighter than normal.